Reiko

The color drained from my face. My breath was knocked from me as though a physical blow was delivered. I was in shock. My back hit Kakashi's chest as I stumbled back. Ibiki and Kakashi's voices were muffled, I couldn't make out what they were saying.

*slap*

"Was that really necessary?" Kakashi's voice finally hit my ears.

"She was in shock." Ibiki retorted.

"I'm fine." I straightened, "I'm sorry."

"Why don't you come in?" Kakashi asked Ibiki.

Kakashi lead me to the couch. I sat on the end closest to the arm chair, where Ibiki sat. Kakashi took a seat next to me. Ibiki eyes the the coffee table. I could see his mind working on an assumption but let it go.

"I'm assuming that's a yes. You do know someone by the name Tanaka."

"Yes." I nodded. "Actually..."

I leaned forward and shuffled through my sketch pads. I stacked them up neatly on the table and pulled the one I needed out. I flipped through a few pages and ripped it out. I looked at it carefully and handed it to Ibiki.

"This is him?" Ibiki studied the page.

"Yes. He has sandy blonde hair, dark blue eyes. He, he said he was a merchant by trade."

"Clever lie." Ibiki commented.

"What do you mean?" Kakashi asked as he reached for the page.

"According to Shin, Tanaka is in sex trafficking and prostitution. Drugs go in and out of their brothels too."

A wave of nausea passed over me. How could I be so blind? Kakashi sat the sketch back down and placed his hand on my knee. I lazily lifted my head to look at him. He had his left eye closed, but his right held enough emotion in it to know he was worried.

"How do you know Tanaka?" Ibiki asked.

"We met each other at a hot spring village Jirayia and I frequented." I hung my head, staring at the floor, "If we happened to be in town at the same time..."

"You slept with him." Ibiki finished.

I nodded in reply.

"Shin said his brother, Shiro, was one of the highest profiting managers. He was assassinated."

"Yes. He got rough with me and I killed him, rather than detaining him. The bounty paid either way."

"Rough?" Kakashi asked.

"Seductress mission. He had a thing for women who needed favors. I pretended to need a favor. Once we were in his office, he yanked on my hair and scratched me up. Jirayia saw the result actually. He was in town for the same bounty."

As I told the story, Kakashi's grip on my knee tightened. I could only imagine what would happen if I told him about Hidan. I looked up to Ibiki who was deep in thought.

"Why was Shin here for y/n?" Kakashi asked.

"Apparently, Tanaka wants you all to himself. Your bounty has been changed to alive and to be delivered to him. He's the leader of a group called Reiko. That's apparently his last name as well."