47 - Two Heroes

Instantly, my whole body started to seize. I felt a powerful tingling where contact was made with my skin and crushing, stabbing pain across my body. There was a loud buzzing in my head and I was seeing stars. I was being electrocuted slowly and painfully.

Overwhelmed by pain, I didn't notice when the drone cut off the electrical current. I had a massive headache, my arms, wings, and legs were cramping badly.

Suddenly, the drone released the cable on my arm, allowing the cable around my foot to tug. I crashed straight into the floor, understanding how Loki felt when the Hulk pummeled him against the ground. "That's...how it feels..." I coughed.

"Haruki!" Deku and Melissa cried, unable to reach me while under my Quirk's effects.

"Keep going!" I viciously called back, using my wings to prop myself up on my feet. I heard an audible crackling as my body moved. "I can still fight!" I flapped my wings quickly to gain some lift.

When I tried flying back into the air though, a black cable suddenly wrapped around my ankle. "Not again!" I avoided all cables from the other robots and drones. Then, using the connection to the first robot, I swung my leg around quickly, sending the robot straight into its clones and sweeping several of them over the edge.

A robot lunged at me from the ground. I spun around and then sliced the bot in half with a metal wing. Then a single drone appeared from nowhere, crashing into my side. It hurt, but the pain didn't stop me from smacking it into the ground.

"Release your Quirk and get away from here!" Melissa pleaded.

"No!" I viciously replied, defending myself from two oncoming robots at once. "If I stop, they'll attack you, and it's my job to protect you guys—Ah!" A drone finally managed to knock me out of the air.

Stumbling on my feet, I groaned and wiped at my mouth. A trickle of blood appeared on my hand, yet my smile never wavered. Using only Titanium Wings, robot after robot went down, though the swarm refused to end. "I still can't use Zero Gravity until they've reached the top," I muttered, before quickly dodging another cable.

During the jump, I lost my footing and fell down on one knee. It was a struggle to keep myself standing with all the aches, pains, and third-degree burns. However, my adrenaline spiked when another massive robot charged.

My wings morphed to metal and once again. Despite my dwindling chances, I stood my ground and roared, "Come and get me!"

Just before the robot could reach me, a shadow jumped over my head. "Don't you fucking touch her!" screamed the boy, before turning it and several others to ashes with an explosion from his hand!

"Kacchan?!"

After using a barrage of explosions to set some distance between himself and the robot army, Kacchan rushed over to me with concerned eyes. "Are you alright, Haru?" he impatiently asked.

"What? Oh. Yeah, I'm fine," I lied, barely able to hide in the pain in my arm. However, a little blood ended up in my hand after I coughed.

Kacchan saw the blood.

"I'm going to kill every last one of these bastards!" he immediately snarled.

Suddenly, a horde of robots launched at us from the side. "Here come more!" I announced. We both prepared to defend.

However, a wave of ice rose up to shield us. "Ice?!" we gasped in surprise.

"Haruki! Bakugo!" a voice yelled.

I saw Shoto and Kirishima sprinting out to us. "You guys are okay too!" I cheered.

"Dammit, Bakugo, you're too fast," Kirishima groaned.