Bonus Chapter: Jin's Letter

Jin's POV

I watch as the carriage approached. I have not seen the princess since she's been kidnapped. I heard she won the battle and I hope she didn't hurt herself. She exited the carriage, look as beautiful as ever. Her hair was shorter than the last time I saw her, and she was no longer a girl, she as a woman. She's changed. I hug her tightly, happy to see her along with the other familiar faces of the boys. "Where is Draco?" I asked.

"She's dead," Jungkook said coldly. I have to admit, my heart sank. I stayed silent for a while as y/n was heading inside. I sat by myself in the kitchen where Draco and I always had tea. 

Flashback

"So, what makes the Queen so interested in you? She could have killed you, in fact I might have ended up killing you the night of the attack." Draco asked as she sipped her tea.

"Well the Princess and I found each other and they really appreciated my baking. One time the princess even told me her mother loved me more than her own daughter. It's something I won't understand." I explained

"That's a shame. What were your parents like?"

"I don't know, never met them. What about you?" I asked.

She leaned back and sighed at the thought.

"Dead. Mourning over them won't bring them back," she said stressfully.

"What's on your mind?" I asked.

"The Queen is scared. She is so power-hungry she's going the length to make a contract with a demon. Not just any demon." She explained.

"You don't mean the Seven Deadly Sins?"

"Yup there is one remaining. She wants to summon the worst of the bunch, Wrath." She shook

"Do you have some sort of history of this demon?" I asked as she nodded.

"You wanna know what happened to my family? The seven deadly sins are assigned tasks as a toll to become a Guardian. The highest and balanced power between holy and unholy magic. Wrath broke a rule and increased his toll. My grandfather did terrible things, that's why Wrath killed him. In an attempt to summon him to us, a lot of my family burned and suffered. We summoned him since we thought he was not worthy to have the opportunity to become a guardian. But it was our first mistake. I was the only survivor..." Draco explained.

"What happened next, if you don't mind me asking."

She continued, "The ritual luckily, in a way gave him chains. He is trapped in a cave and his only way in and out is if he is assigned a task or has a contract. It also made a toll on his freedom quite heavy. And now, the Queen is taking me to my worst fear."

"Draco, if there is one thing I learned from growing up, it's that we lose a lot. We are all scared of something. That's why we make choices not really knowing if they are dumb, smart, or even safe. Is it worth it? We won't know. Some people are so tied on the future or just in the past. It's about the past, present, and future. Haha sorry, I don't know if that'll help." I chuckled.

"No, it's fine. Thank you, Jin." 

"Chef Jin, are you okay?" Jungkook entered the room.

"I'm fine Jungkook, just thinking. I was just a little shocked that your sister didn't come back."

"She's not my sister, she's a monster. She turned into a giant snake and tried to kill us. Because of my bloodline, I was able to take her powers." He explained

"Who killed her?" I asked

"I did. She died in a good fight. Which reminds me," Jungkook said as he reached in his pocket holding a letter.

"Is this from her?" I asked

"Yeah, I almost showed no mercy and ripped up the letter. But It's not technically mine so I dare not to destroy something of yours." Jungkook said. I opened the letter and began to read the familiar handwriting.

Jin,

If you are reading this, I'm dead. I hope it didn't have to come to this, but someone as powerful as I am has fears. I know I've done bad things, before, during, and maybe even after the war. I only did it to support the Queen. I was blind...so blind. I can't be forgiven for my mistakes when I have no regrets. I am a shitty person. And I can't believe someone as terrible as myself, fell in love with someone as nice as you. I want to end this all, take their power and have us rule the kingdom together instead. Someone, as corrupted as her, should be ended and I should take over...but it's selfish. I am aware of that. I am too power-hungry for my good. You've once told me, "We lose a lot. We are all scared of something. That's why we make choices not really knowing if they are dumb, smart, or even safe. Is it worth it? We won't know. Some people are so tied on the future or just in the past. It's about the past, present, and future." Jin I really enjoyed our time together and I am sorry I couldn't have more tea with you. I am afraid I must go, live on and find a woman better than me. 

Love, Draco

I crinkle up the paper in my fist. I had mixed emotions. Anger, sadness, relief, all of it made me frustrated. Jungkook looked at me after we read the note and patted my back. "How are you feeling?" he asked

"I don't know. She's done terrible things and hurt my friends, no, my family. I cannot abide by that. Yet again, she genuinely helped me when f/n was gone. She was real, and even told me her secrets and trusted me, as I somehow trusted her. I don't think I love her, but I certainly don't hate her." I explained.

"I couldn't love my sister, after all, she's done. There was no reason to like her, at least for me. I respect your opinion and it's okay Jin, I'm here." He comforted me.

"Thank you, Jungkook" I thanked as he patted me on the back. My eyes began to water as I held the letter. My hands shook and I covered my face as the tears dropped on the stone kitchen tile floors.

---

Next Part: Namjoon's History-The tale of the Seven Deadly Sins