Chapter 23: Brother

The two girls were looking for a fight. We both raised our swords. Jungkook's magic glowed blue, but Draco's was the exact same blue.

"You're wondering why we have the same magic. Everyone's aura is different unless they are related in some way. When the queen took our mother's powers, it changed because it wasn't originally hers. It would only make sense if siblings have the same magic."

"Our mother? Siblings? LIAR!" Jungkook yelled.

"I wish it wasn't true, but I am. When I kill you, I'll take all that power from you, making it mine. Then I can end the Queen! You're the reason I'm trapped with the Queen. IF I had not have told the Queen about the plan our parents wanted, we'd both be dead." She went one.

"Wait, Draco, you're gonna betray our Queen?" Ellena asked.

" When I gain his powers, she's gonna want the Jeon's powers since she has my mothers. One the princess is dead and she wins this war, she'll kill me!"

"WE MADE AN OATH. Draco, I'm sorry, but I can't stand by that, which is why I won't help you. In fact-" before Ellena could finish, Draco summoned her snakes to attack her. 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" Ellena screamed. Jungkook and I looked at Ellena in horror.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR OWN COMRADE!" I yelled.

"She was in the way. Now let's end this quickly." she used her magic to summon many snakes humanoids.

"You better get this ability when you kill her," I said

"I promise that." He said.

Draco sat down and watched the show.

Jungkook's anger mad his magic stronger. We swung our swords and attacked the waves of snakes.

"Hey f/n, remember when Taehyung told me he would train me on certain conditions? And then I got mad when he whispered in my ear?" he asked stabbing a snake man that hissed in his face,

"What does that have to do with anything!"

"I want to tell you what he said. In case I wouldn't get the chance to!" he yelled and cast a magical wave against the swarm. 

"And?" I yelled.

"He would only train me if I were to ask you on a date!" 

"NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR THAT!"

"But are you up for a date! A drink, like we had the other night." 

"Alright fine, let's kill this bitch," I said killing the last one.

Hoseok came riding his horse from behind Draco, slicing he arm off.

"Hoseok!" we said.

"Things are not looking too good. General Min is critically injured." Hoseok said.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT ASSASIN!" She yelled. Her eyes began to glow and her body contorted into a much larger scaley arm with wings. She grew and grew and grew. She was no longer human

"THIS WILL CERTAINLY KILL YOU!" The Wyvern snapped at us. We hid behind rocks. Jungkook got supperated from Hoseok and me.

"Shit, what do we do?" I asked. Hoseok looked down and then his eye lit as he had an idea.

"I'm gonna distract it, you two need to attack. I don't know how that'll go through. You have to trust me." he explained

"Hoseok you are saying this as if you're gonna die!" I shouted.

"Don't worry. In case it all goes bad, I was happy to train you." He gently grabbed my face and pecked me on the lips. "Go kill that monster." He ran out. 

"HEYYYYYY SNAKE BITCH! You think you are sneaky like a snake! HAVE A TASTE OF THIS!" he said and shook his butt at the Wyvern. Now wasn't the time to laughed. Draco growled and she began to spit acid. Every time she would spit, Hoseok would dodge....screaming like a child.

"WAAAH WHHOOOO WAAAOOOWW!" (When you hear what you are writing/reading)

Jungkook grabbed onto the wing of the wyvern as I climbed the tail and onto he back.

"AHHH WHERE ARE YOU!" She yelled. Hoseok started to throw rocks at the beast. We got to the top of the Wyvern's head, holding onto the horns. Jungkook's glowing sword stabbed Draco's head and she roared.

She whipped around in circles, and we flew off and Jungkook held me as we fell. We laid next to each other on the ground with minor cuts and bruises. Hoseok, however, was hit by the sharp tail of the beast and hit a rock hard. His shoulder was bleeding. We ran to him. "Are you okay!" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just put an end to that thing," he said in pain as he held his shoulder.

Draco's dragon-like body laid on the ground. She crawled out from the body and fell to the ground weakly. I looked at Jungkook, nodding to him. He knew what he had to do.

"You did good little brother. The queen will kill you instead of me to take your power." she coughed.

"I won't let that happen. Any last words?" he asked raising his sword.

"The letter in my vest pocket, give it to Jin," she struggled to say as she coughed up blood. Jungkook grabbed the partially bloodied letter and stabbed Draco in the chest. Her magic transferred to him through the sword. The sword carved itself a snake on it.

"Let's get Hoseok to safety and kill the Queen," Jungkook said as we helped him get onto his horse. We headed back int the direction where we left Yoongi and Namjoon. Namjoon looked tired and out of energy, Yoongi still had some fight in him. The battlefield was rather quiet.

"I'm out of energy and I don't think I can fight for at least a couple of hours," Namjoon explained.

"My father is resting with some other soldiers and took refuge in the forest. Has anyone seen the elf?" Yoongi asked. I heard horse steps and Jinx came to me distressed, she was bleeding a lot. She weakly whinnied.

"Jimin is in danger." I cried at the dying creature. Yoongi searched through his satchel and pulled out a small glowing moonstone.

"I meant this for something else, but you need it more," Yoongi said and fed it to Jinx. It wasn't as big as the one I first gave her, but it'll probably be enough for her. "She can only carry one," Jungkook said.

I hopped on before anyone had a say and flew away. They yelled for me to come back, but I didn't care. Someone I love is in danger. Jinx took me to a safe place to land and what I saw horrified me. The Queen was holding Jimin by his neck.