Yoongi's Ending

"I'm so nervous and I don't have a ring, but y/n, will you marry me?" Time froze. What do I do? I instantly start laughing.

"You're cute." I tackled him and hug him.

"Of course I will dummy. Next time get a ring." I teased.

"YAH! I was busy." I realizing I was straddling him and I slowly made my way to his face to kiss him. His hands trace my back and my hips. We break from the kiss as his shocked expression was filled with joy. "Let's go inside." he smiled with a gummy grin. "RACE YAH!" He pushed me over.

"MIN YOONGI! COME HERE!" I ran after him. We made it to my bedroom and he sat on the bed in a relaxing position as if he'd been there for a while. "You cheated you have vampire powers," I complained as I shut the door. I approached him and pouted that I lost. I got closer to his face as I felt our breath at once. My heart raced as much as he did. He stood up and grabbed me.

"You know, vampires are species of seduction. We like to poke and pry at other sensitive areas." He explained as he grazed his teeth across my skin. "May I leave a mark and make you mine," he whispered as he pulled me closer. I nodded my head. He immediately began to strip me of my clothing as his hunger increased. It began with small nibbles, like how a rabbit ate its food. Then he began to spread hickeys all over me. When he finally reached my neck, he squeezed my hand and bit me. I felt the blood drain from my body, but he stopped so he wouldn't kill me.

"You taste wonderful. There is more I'd love to taste."

"I'm all yours."

.

.

.

I woke to be in an empty bed with little clothing on. Yoongi was with me and it was a night to remember. There was a knock at my door. "It's your fiance, we are leaving in an hour," he said. I got ready for the day and saw hoseok waiting outside.

"You ready my Queen. You better treat Yoongi good!"

"Don't worry Hoseok," I reassured him.

"Shall we go?" he asked. I nodded as he leads me to the horse where Yoongi was waiting.

"I told everyone what was happening. We need to get back just because I have to get things done. If we are getting married I need you to be there for somethings. Sorry to drag you into the boring parts."

"Haha don't worry about it."

.

.

.

6 Years Later

"ATTENTION THE SECOND ROYAL CHILD HAS BEEN BORN. ALL HAIL THE KING AND QUEEN, MIN YOONGI AND MIN F/N! AND NOW MIN S/N!" Yoongi held our new child as I held my 3-year-old vampire son's hand. "You're a big brother!" I said and he giggled. I looked at our newborn and smiled at Yoongi. "None of them look like me." I joked.

"This one looks like you," He pointed to the three-year-old. That was a lie he had all of Yoongi's features.

"Yes he acts like me, he does not look at me," I argue

We gathered all of our old friends for a party.

"We are so sorry we couldn't do this when this little rascal was born. There was a crisis in the town." Yoongi messes with the three-year-old's hair. I held our newborn as yoongi opened the gifts. Taehyung handed us a bottle of wine.

"You gotta be more creative," Yoongi said.

"It's from the oracle's holy wine collection. If you don't want it I guess-"

"I take it back." Yoongi grabs it from Taehyung

Jungkook gives a toy to S1/N and a new one to my little S2/N.

All their gifts were wonderful and made us grateful for them.

Thank you for coming to you guys. I hope to see you soon." We tell them. They waved us goodbye. As soon as we get inside we lay our children to sleep and rest on the bed as tired royal parents. "It's been a long day," Yoongi complained

"I know." I heard a small knock on the door. My son opens the door holding his new stuffie tights.

"Mommy, Daddy, I had a scary dream." he ran to our bed. He seems to hold favoritism towards my husband as he hugged him and didn't let go. "What did you dream about."

"There was a scary lady. She wanted to kill mommy. She had two friends, I think, and they were after uncle Jungkook. There were snakes everywhere." he said. Yoongi and I looked at each other. "Did he just see the past?" I asked. "Kinda freaky if you ask me," he whispered back.

"You remember the story Jungkook told you? When he defeated the giant snake? You can do that in your dreams. That's your world. Do whatever you want." I said. He nodded. "Tell me a story," he asked. 

"Well before your mother and I were together, we were just friends. She was only a princess. Something called destiny brought us together. Destiny is like a form of hopeful chance, something meant to be. It gave me the opportunity to make your mother a bad-"

"Yoongi." I scolded then continued. "He means that he got to make me stronger so I could fight those evil snakes." We went on with the same story that helps him sleep" Destiny brought us together...yup sounds about right. I gaze into his eyes as he sends me loving gestures. We eventually fall asleep as a family....WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH "I got it" I moan as my new baby cries.

.

.

.

Thank you so much for reading this story. I love and purple all of you for reading this as I worked very hard on this story. After 10,000+ words and hours of working on this story, I am happy how it turned out. I will be breaking from fanfic for a while as I need to focus on school and take a break from writing.