Chapter 25: Drinking Date

I'm spending one more night in Yoongi's kingdom before I return home to my own. My hand was wrapped in cloth from when I was cut. I can't believe I am going home tomorrow. At the dinner table, we sat together in celebration. 

"Attention please." Yoongi's father stood up clinking his glass. 

"We can fully celebrate once f/n returns home, but I have some business to discuss, I am afraid this battle has made me in a weaker state. I have permanent damage to my leg and can only walk with a cane. I am retiring and handing my kingdom to Yoongi." he announced taking off the crown he rarely wore. Yoongi's eyes widened. 

"Your coronation will be taking place in a week," Taehyung said. 

"Dang, you went form a captain to a prince, to a king!" Namjoon congratulated. 

"I hope you find yourself a queen." General min said. Yoongi makes eye contact with me. 

"Yeah, I hope I do. One who is loyal, kind, and compassionate. Can occasionally kick my ass if I do something wrong." He explained, not taking his eyes off me. We had more discussions and celebrated our victory and our battle stories.

"Alright, how many did you have in total? Bet you didn't get to 146." Jungkook challenged Jimin

"Haha, that's pretty impressive. I'm sorry to disappoint you but I got a high score of 157."

"DAMMIT! I KILLED A SNAKE WOMAN!" he argued back. Everyone laughed at them bickering at each other and soon we finished dinner. Jungkook and I were the last at the table.

"I hope you are still up for my offer," he said.

"Let's not drink too much." I referenced back to when we were drinking too much before. Jungkook laughed and we headed to the bar. We didn't need anything fancy, so Taehyung wasn't needed to treat us on our date. Jungkook went to the other side of the bar and poured us both a glass of wine. We faced each other as I sit on the cushioned stool and he stands at the serving side.

"Soooo...have you ever been on a date?" He asked.

"No. Of course not. You should know you lived in the same concealed kingdom."

"Haha, that's right," Jungkook said nervously. His mind must be filled with thoughts as he's trying to make up a conversation.

"A toast," I said as Jungkook raises his head.

"To Jungkook for challenging his fears, discovering who he is, and being a badass." we clicked our glasses and took a sip.

"My turn." Jungkook began to walk slowly around the bar saying," A toast to f/n. Not for winning the war. Not for being brave. But being herself. For not focusing on ending a great power, but doing what it takes to get there. She spent so much emotional and physical energy to give the people hope, and that didn't stop her. She is a kind, funny, compassionate, beautiful woman. I am proud of her. I love her." He said as he eventually made his way next to me.

"You love me?"

"So much f/n...ever since I let you see those horses, it was hard to take my eyes off you with your cute little face," Jungkook said as he hugged me tightly.

"I trust you can run a kingdom on your own, but I'd hate for you to be lonely. I wish to do that with you, be my woman?" he asked

Read Jungkook's Ending if you accept, continue the chapter if you decline...

"Jungkook I'm flattered. I love you too, but I love you as a brother. I'm sorry. I can't give you the love that you deserve." I apologized as a step back a little from the sad man. He nodded at my response and smiled.

"It's okay. Who would love a stable boy like me."

"Jungkook you are more than that! You have powers you are a knight! I do need a new General since Yoongi's father used to serve for us and is now retiring." I mention.

"You think I'm worthy?" he doubted.

"Who was the one who destroyed their creepy snake sister?"

Jungkook chuckled and said, "Yeah you're right. Thank you. I swear, even since the beginning, I must protect you." He knelt to bow.

"Jungkook, stand tall, there is no need to do that." I clarified. He smiled.

"You should get some rest for the ride tomorrow. Are you ready to wear a dress again?" he asked.

"Oh my. I don't remember the last time I wore one." I laughed. I headed to my room and as I close the door, Namjoon appeared in my room.

"Control your flames, you scared the shit out of me. Don't you know privacy."

"Sorry princess, I have a package for you. Hoseok retrieved it," he said.

"Hoseok?"

I opened the box and it revealed a beautiful emerald dress patterned wth purple and blue gems. The dress's colors resembled a peacock. The sleeves had a gentle flow to it with a gradient from clear to royal blue sleeve cuffs.

"This is beautiful."

"Try it on, it's for tomorrow," he says as he hands me a pair of shoes. They were black with the tip of the front was purple and blue.

"I got those for you because hoseok forgot the shoes," he explained as I begin to get clothed in the dressing room. Luckily, the shoes heal were not insanely uncomfortable and tall. I had the dress half up and the corset was hard to put on by itself. I tripped on the dress and as I fell, it wasn't on the ground. A hooded figure caught me, I looked him in the eyes.

"Hobi you pervert!"

"I didn't see anything, I just was...seeing your reaction and how you look," he said uncovering his face.

He looked at me struggling to keep myself covered up, if I let go of the corset, I'll be exposed.

"Let me help you with that." he offered. I turn around and I felt him tighten the ribbons.

"What are you doing being all sneaky? Aren't you supposed to be recovering." I asked.

"Yeah, but Yoongi gave me some things to do, I couldn't sit still in that infirmary." He explained.

"Buying me a dress?"

"That's not all I did. Assasin business. I almost had to go in service for a week for telling them at short notice about the war. But luckily a lot of us made it out." he said as he finished and left the dressing quarters for me to finished. I just my h/c hair out of its messy sate and reveal myself. Hoseok stood up from the bed.

"Princess f/n, no...Queen f/n" he bowed. I haven't been treated like this in a while. I saw his pink-toned face light up at me. "Hoseok...thank you for the dress. I am so ready to go home."

"I'll see you in the morning then, Goodnight, my lady." He jumped out the window and climbed down safely. I thought back to when he kissed me in battle...