Chapter 18: 2 More Days

I caught a glance of the horrifying murder in the town square, but hoseok immediately covered my eyes. I haven't seen Yoongi since town square, we didn't talk, but he looked furious. General Min is trying to calm him down while Jimin and Hoseok investigate the scene. I am unsure where Jungkook is right now, but V is with me in the living room.

"This day has been wack." He sighed as he took a sip from his champaign glass.

"Wack?"

"It means crazy," he explained to me.

"Are you drinking blood?"

"Yeah, mixed with some wine. Don't worry it's only rabbit blood."

"You killed a rabbit!"

"No, I could never! The poor thing had to be put down. Animals are our blood source. We don't dare directly drink from others unless...nevermind." He said.

"I'm sorry what? You wanna finish that sentence? What do you mean?!" I questioned him. V proceeded to talk a loud sip from his drink.

"Mmm, what I didn't hear you." V laughed

"OH MY LORD KIM TAEHYUNG I WANNA KNOW!"

"IS THAT A CHALLENGE PRINCESS?"

"FIGHT ME!" I yelled, Wait....that look on his face,

He smirked and used his powers to run next to me, behind my ear.

"You sure you wanna try that?" his breath was cold on my ear.

"I don't know who you fight, but hoseok is a pretty good teacher for hand to hand combat," I said with my voice slightly shaking, he was too close for comfort.

"Okay! I'll see you in a bit!" Taehyung used his powers to run away in a blink of an eye. He went from a seductive vampire to child wanting to ride a pony for the first time.

I changed into another of the many outfits Yoongi supplied to me. It was very similar to the first nonformal outfit I wore but more black. I don't remember the last time I wore a dress. It's kinda nice, I don't mind these combat clothing since they don't require those uncomfortable corsets. I walk downstairs and bumped into a man.

"Oh my apologies, are you the princess?" he asked. His devilish smile showed his dimples. He was kinda scary, but also adorable in some sense.

"Yeah, who are you?" I asked. The man hesitated.

"I um, I work here. Yeah, I work as an assistant."

"You don't seem too sure. My question wasn't what your job is, I asked who you are." I held onto the outside of the dagger case, just in an emergency if her's an intruder.

"My name is uh, NaaThenn."

"I know you are lying. I was gonna take action, but if you get out of here, I won't say anything. I am also someone who ran away. We both don't say anything about each other, no one gets hurt." the man smirked.

"You're a smart one. I'll be on my way, I don't think it'll be the last we meet." he babbled.

"Yeah yeah just get going." I turn around, but his footsteps were never heard. I turn around, and he vanished. All that was seen, was a lit hallway and some embers flying around. That's odd, I don't normally see the torches doing that.

I made my way to the training area and V stood there staring at something.

"You okay? You look-" I stopped talking to see Jungkook staring at his hands as he glows blue.

"AHHHHHHH" V, Jungkook, and I screamed

"WHAT THE-" Jungkook put his hand over V's mouth.

"SHHH don't be so loud!"

"Jungkook what is that?" I asked.

"I don't know. So much happened. I was stressed and angry, and the next thing I know is that I start to glow. I know nothing about my parents so my only conclusion is my mother was a witch or something! I only have 2 days to figure this out!" he said really fast.

I could tell he's stressed. "I don't know a lot about magic, considering how rare it can be to have in your case," I said.

"I can help him. I don't know magic, but I helped a previous friend control their power. I read a lot of books growing up." V smiled.

"You can help?" Jungkook begged.

"In exchange for something." V clarified. He walked over to Jungkook's ear and whispered something.

"TAEHYUNG WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK," Jungkook yelled.

"I'm messing with you! But you should still consider it!" V is a little shit sometimes. No offense.

"You guys are so weird, I'm concerned," I commented.

"You teach me how to fight with a weapon, and I'll help you!" V said.

I left them to their conversation. Jungkook made eye contact with me and blushed. What was on that boy's mind? What did Taehung say?

"F/n!" Jimin's voice was heard from across the hall. I haven't seen him in a while. Every time I see that elf my heart flutters. An elves natural beauty is enchanting.

"Come on a horse ride with me, we need to chat." I haven't seen Jinx in a while. The beautiful winged horse greeted me with a giant, feathery hug.

"Hi Jinx," I said,

"She missed you."

"I'll ride you to the top of the mountain." He helped me get up and this time let me sit upfront.

When Jinx took off, I forgot the feeling of a flying horse. I kinda squealed when we first took off. I missed this feeling of the wind on my face. We made it up the mountain that was behind the castle. It was a beautiful view of the kingdom.

"Wow, it's beautiful."

"It is," Jimin said, he wasn't looking at the view, he was looking at me.

"What's that area over there?" I pointed to a valley with grass and boulders everywhere. It wasn't super close to the kingdom, but it was just on the horizon for us to see.

"That's Pandora Valley." Jimin frowned

"Who knew such a beautiful place will be a battlefield for us."

"F/n, I wanted to talk to you about something serious. I don't want you to fight. I want to keep you safe. I know you are going to argue against me, right?" Jimin explained.

"Jimin I've been preparing for this since before I knew what was happening. It's been 4 weeks since I've gone missing. I've learned a lot. You may not have been here to see, but I can assure you that there are people I wholly trust that helped me."

"F/n it's not about your experience, it's about what's going to happen! We are fighting a force we don't know about. The fact that the Queen has a demon on her side means that we could be outnumbered! There are a lot of kingdoms out there." Jimin explained.

"JIMIN! It's not about logistics or statistics or whatever the fuck its called. Worrying about the numbers is gonna get us killed if we are hesitant. This isn't just your battle or Yoongi's battle or anyone in this kingdoms battle, it's my fight too. It's my mother, and this is the fight I was destined to do!" I yelled.

"Princess f/n, you can't rely on a prophecy!"

"Yeah but the people are, it's the only hope they have,"

I stand up and get on Jinx.

"F/n wait!" Jimin shouts.

"Uh-uh, you are walking back!" I flew up with Jinx but Jimin managed to jump up to grab Jinx's wing.

"Jimin! Are you crazy!"

"We are not that high up!"

He was right, we were only around ground level, but if we kept flying, we would fall from the mountain. Jimin pulled me off with his arms. We both hit the ground about 15 feet. Luckily, none of us were hurt.

"Jimin what the hell!" I went for a punch to the gut. Nailed it

"Oh, so we are playing this game?"

Remember what Hoseok taught you in the forest...