Chapter 20: A drink, or 2, or 3...

Your POV

Jimin...did those 3 words just come from your mouth. 

"Jimin I-"

"You don't have to say anything. I don't want it to distract me during the battle. Tell me what you want to say when this is all over." Jimin said as he held me tight.

The flyback was awkward and silent.  Jinx was very much disappointed in us as she made with her horse noises. We landed and Jimin didn't even bother to put Jinx away. I looked at Jinx and she snorted at Jimin. "Yeah, you tell him, Jinx. Why does he have to play me like that?" I complained. Jinx nodded as I brought her back to the stables. Jungkook and V were at the stables with the horses. "You seem tense," V asked.

"I need something to calm me down," I said,

"You want a drink?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know a lot about drinks, but if you guys are willing to introduce me, I just want to forget somethings today," I explained. V and Jungkook looked at me questionably.

"Well there is a bar in the castle, and I used to be a barista," V said and posed.

We headed to the bar and it was quite beautiful. The tables had a velvet, purple table cloth on each table and the oil lit lamps had a red-stained glass as the cover, giving the room a  warmer, blood-like tone. Jungkook and I sat at the bar as V started to look for specific drinks. The clanking of the bottles hitting the wooden bar filled the room. 

"I've got a couple of drinks for you to try."

"Tae, that's a lot of alcohol for her to try in one night," Jungkook remarked.

"Okay, it's only some of the basics. F/n point to the ones you've tried," he explained. I pointed to the Wine and champaign since that's all I've drunken at events since I was old enough to.

"So you've never had rum, beer, ail, whiskey, or even vodka?" he asked. I shook my head.

"I'm interested in the whiskey," I said. 

"We'll do scotch, Coming right up." he poured 3 shots for us.

"Cheers! To Jungkook figuring out his powers, kinda, for f/n having unknown problems and to resolve it by saying 'fuck it', and to me for being amazing." V said. Jungkook and I rolled our eyes. Everyone took it down together. 

My mouth felt like it was burning. It tasted rubbery but had a weird bittersweetness. My mouth was confused.

"HEAAHHAHAA" Jungkook laughed

"Your face tells me you don't like it," V smirked.

"I don't know how I feel about it," I said.

V poured me something else into a larger cup.

"This is more bitter, but I don't mind it," I said 

"Yeah, I drink this when I'm angry," Jungkook said.

It was then I 've been having....how many have I had...drinks? I had....I've had....I don't know...I'm sleepy...I'm feeling a lot of things right now.

Taehyung's POV

This is entertaining. I've only had a single drink, but the other two...oh boy. They are gonna have a bad hangover the day before the battle.

"Jung*hic*kook, remember that time you saved me from that tower?"

"Like rapunzel.....Ohh...that was Hoseok..."

"OHHHHhhhHHH Right! Hobi saved me....hehe I hit him in the balls the other day. Idontknowwhybutitsfunnyeventhoughifeltbad." F/n slurred.

"What made you decide to *hic* drink again?" Jungkook giggled.

"Jimin is making me feel things. A lot of things. I love him but I also love everyone else. I love Yoongi-" she began

"Love me f/n...you're...the...you need me...I like you." He booped her on the nose.

"Noooooo you don't I like you more....Jinx would agree!?" she questioned.

"Who's Jinx?" Jungkook questioned

"That horse with 4 wings?"

"No Jinx only has 2" I clarified, trying not to laugh. I wish everyone could be here to witness this.

"No, you both wrong...I'm the one with wings. I'll fly high and destroy the Queen. She killed my parents and I will crush her with my.....with my um.....what's it called? The long sharp thing that can kill you...no you can't crush her with that...I need like a *hic* really big hammer." Jungkook rambled.

"You two need some rest. I'll be back to get some help." I said.

"Nooo help a horny girl out and stay here! You guys are too beautiful I don't deserve you with my...ugly....face." She started to cry.

"Nooo, your gonna make me cry!" Jungkook teared up.

I come over to Yoongi, with my vampire speed, and he was sitting and reading his book in the library. 

"I didn't call." He said.

"Prince, I'm sorry for the intrusion, but you gotta see something." I giggled.

"I'm not in the mood for your pranks." he sighed.

"No no, it's not that. Jungkook and the Princess are drunk as hell!" I giggled. Yoongi shut he book aggressively. He tried to hide his smirk. "Show me," he said wit his monotone voice. Yoongi may not look like it, but he is a very fun person to be around. He just hides it with his dark and angsty demeanor. 

We come back and Jungkook is giggling while f/n is passed out.

"You little shits are so trashed right now." Yoongi sighed. He picked her up bridal style.

"Jungkook is your responsibility. How many did they have?" he asked.

"Too many, that was my fault, your highness. I won't let it happen again." I bowed. 

Yoongi used his speed to take f/n away.

Yoongi's POV

I aid her sleeping body on the bed. She reaks of alcohol and her temperature was high.

"Dammit, princess. You can't hurt yourself like that." I say looking at the resting face. She suddenly woke up and ran to the bathroom. The poor thing puked in the sink. He coughing was heard in the distance, and  I gave her space as I sat outside the closed door. She came out ten minutes later.

"I know I'm still drunk, and I feel a hangover coming on," she said with her sunken eyes. 

"I have some fairy tears you can drink," I said.

"I'd appreciate that." she smiled and laid back down on my bed.

She took some sips from the vile I gave her and stared at the ceiling. The effects of alcohol were still in place. She was staring at my chandelier for the longest time. "I keep losing count of the candles," she said

"I keep losing count when you make me flustered" I muttered

"What?"

"I didn't say anything," I remarked

"Is a God speaking to me?" she slurred.

"The one and only God, Min Yoongi."

"You didn't tell me you were a God." She said and kissed my hand to show respect.

She slowly layed her body on me. She was out cold. "F/n?" I said as I shook her. "Who knew someone as beautiful as you could be so weird." I chuckled as I gently move her to a comfortable position. Her clothes smelled of vomit and alcohol. Better take care of that. Once I did, I kissed her on the forehead and decided to watch her until I fell asleep on the couch.