Chapter 24: A Fulfilled Prophecy

Third Person POV

Jimin approached the Queen with a group of elves and assassins. She held a dead soldier's head in her hand. 

"Would you like to join him?" she asked. The head dropped to the ground and she raised her hands and made 3 people float into the air. She smashed them against the ground and some of the other soldiers. Jimin flys Jinx in circles before she knocked Jinx onto the ground, cutting the horse. Jimin's leg scraped against a sharp rock. Jinx looks at Jimin.

"Jinx, go fly girl, survive," he whispered, and the winged unicorn took off in pain. The sun was almost set by this point and the blood moon was about to cross the sun.

"It's a shame, someone, as pretty as you have to die." She held him by his neck as jimin tried to escape. His nails dug into her skin as he groans for air.

Your POV

THUNK! I knocked into my mother, which released her grasp from Jimin. I take my sword and swung the weapon at her as she dodged. She knocked me on the ground with her magic, pressing me to the earth. I couldn't move and I felt my muscles getting so tense it was painful. The smell of dirt and ashes filled my nose from the surrounding battlefield. I manage to turn my head to see Jimin, lying there unconscious. A tear left my eye cause of his state. 

"Afraid of death?" she asked as she released me from her spell. She kneels down to me, close enough that I could feel her breath. I spit in her face

"You wish. Your army has diminished extremely."

"So has yours. You think that's gonna stop me from killing all who disobey. First I'm gonna kill your company of 7 boys. Including the chef, I have locked up at home. Then I'm going to kill all who won't follow me. I can use your head to convince them." She raised her arm which was glowing a purple color with fire mixed.

She forced her hand down, but I gathered enough strength the rais my sword.

"I'm not done yet," I said. I managed to push her back, if I didn't she would have killed me. She managed to cut my left hand. My sword was now broken. I don't have any more arrows. All I have is the dagger. I pull it out, getting ready to brace myself. She laughed at me.

"What a poor sight. The last thing you are relying on is simply a small dagger?" she laughed

Blood dripped from my hand onto the blade. There was a glow. My tears activated something last time. What the hell did my blood do? The Dagger increased its length. I yelled and the Queen attempted to block with her magic, but it was no use.

I sliced her hands off and blood splattered everywhere. She fell to the ground and backed into a rock. At this rate, she could die from blood loss.

"Shit." She chuckled as a tear left her eye.

"Any last words?" I asked with the sword to her throat.

"My little rose, I love you," she said with a genuine smile.

"I don't." the blade entered her heart, killing her instantly. Namgi's spirit left the sword, as his wish was granted. He may now rest.

I stared at her and began to cry. 

"That was for trying to kill me, this was for hurting my friends, THIS IS FOR KILLING NAMGI, FOR TEARING APART JUNGKOOK'S FAMILY!" I stabbed for every reason at the dead body. I cried and breathed heavily. Before I wanted to hit her again, I felt a tug on my lower shirt.

"f/n enough..." he said weekly. Jimin was practically falling. I dropped the sword after seeing what I've done. I crouch down to his level.

"Jimin....I killed my mom. I just..I fulfilled my duty but I feel sad. I'm a monster I-" Jimin cut me off by stroking the hair from my face.

"F/n, you saved me. I can't thank you enough. I don't care if you don't feel the same way about me. Fuck it." He said and pulled me close to him for a gentle, passionate kiss. His lips slightly tasted of blood, but I didn't care. This moment made the world brighter. We pulled away and smiled at each other before Jimin rested his head on my shoulder and passed out.

Namjoon appeared from his powers. 

"Oh my god. You did a number on her. Namjoon approached the Queen.

"Your forces fled. We won, the world is saved from the evil within you. I have a contract to fulfill, now I must take your soul. He ripped the queen's heart from her chest and collected the magic and aura from it then ate it.

"Dammit, this soul was corrupted. Yuck tastes like sour, expired cheese." Namjoon made a disgusted face.

A hooded figure came from the distance. It was a woman wearing all white with royal green embroidery.  She put her hood down.

"Gluttony?" Namjoon said.

"I have a real name you know? Has it really been that long that you forgot?" She said.

"Sorry, Jisoo. The other 7 sins are lucky. I've been stuck like this for a while. I assume you are the guardian telling me that I broke some laws." Namjoon said with his head down.

"Perhaps. Okay yeah, you might have fucked up. I don't need to go over it. As punishment your fee of souls would have increased." she explained.

"Yes ma'am, I understand" Namjoon was saddened by her words.

"If that were the case."

"What do you mean?"

"The demon and guardian lords agree what you did was not just breaking the laws, but you didn't realize your impact on the balance between realms. With your heroic deeds, your fee has been paid off. You are now a guardian." She said and cast her magic. His outfit was no longer jet black but made of pure white.

"Hmmm, white isn't your color." She snapped her fingers and his coat was black and white with golden emblems.

"That's more like you."

"I'm free?" he cheered as she nodded.

I was happy for Namjoon. He was so happy he picked me up and twirled me around. 

"OWAAAH," I shrieked in agony. He looked at my cut hand.

"Oh no you two need serious help, let me get you back with the survivors," Namjoon said. He teleported us back to the forest. Everyone was gathered together. Yoongi, Jungkook, Hoseok, Taehyung, and General Min looked extremely concerned for us. Jimin woke from consciousness.

"What happened?" He asked

"We won." I smiled. The 7 of us huddled in a circle for a hug. I heard the whimpers of joy and loss from everyone. I'm ready to go home.

From this point on...the choices you make may give you your ending. Who you were destined to be with...Thank you for making it this far. Don't worry, your adventure isn't over.