Hoseok's Ending

"Aren't you supposed to leave with Yoongi tomorrow?" I asked.

"Not if I'm gonna marry you." he smiled.

"How did you-"

"Yoongi came told me everything. I don't know if there was anyone else you are in love with or there was no one you love. I just hoped, you could fill my empty heart. I'm your hope, you're my hope." He held his hand to his chest.

"You're too cute." I flirted

"So is that a yes?" he asked getting on one knee.

"Hoseok, since when we first met under that tree, you're beautiful smile is what made me fall in love with you. I've had so many meaningful and fun moments with you. I want to ride horses in towns with you, punch and kick each other like how we trained, and just have simple conversations. You are everything I need." I said as I hugged him.

"I'll give you that and more." He held my face and kissed me. His soft lips danced with mine. He bit my lip which made me moan a little. "That gets me off" He smirked. "I'm glad I got to kiss you while not being in a crisis." he joked.

"Let's do this where it's more private," I said. We held hands and made our way through the castle in no rush. We took a stroll through the scenery of the town even, since no one was out this late and we got to enjoy the time together. We made it to my room and Hoseok closed the door behind us.

I began to undress, but Hoseok stopped me and helped me instead. "I may have struggled with corsets in the forest, but I've practiced, and I can get it off faster." He whispered seductively as he quickly began the reveal my skin. His words sent chills and tonight was going to be a memorable night.

.

.

.

"Goodmorning Fiance."

"Goodmorning future King," I said. Hoseok was cuddling with me and didn't want to get up. "Come on you lazy boy."

"MMM 5 more minutes." 
"Come on it's time to figure out the wedding!" 

"MMM FINE" he dropped out of the bed. I love this goofball.

.

.

.

4 Years Later...

"ATTENTION THE PRINCEss HAS BEEN BORN! ALL HAIL THE KING AND QUEEN, JUNG HOSEOK AND JUNG F/N! AND NOW JUNG S/N!" The crowd cheered as we stood on the center balcony. I Hoseok held my waist as I held my son in my arms. "She looks just like you, but with my hair," Hoseok said.

"Hoseok looks like my horse," Jimin said rising from his new pegasus, Spade.

"Goddammit," Hoseok said.

"I have a delivery of gifts for you guys," Jimin said handing a bag of goods.

"You got really lucky with mystical creatures," Hoseok said.

"You got luckier with that little beast." He said poking the baby's cheek.

"He's not a beast Jimin, she's my little girl," I said. Jimin wraps a necklace around the baby's neck.

"This is a rare stone that is 200 years old from elvish ruins. It is to give your son luck and joy. Never take it off unless you need to." he said.

"We really appreciate that Jimin. Are the others coming?" my husband asked.

"The vampire kingdom is busy as of now. Unfortunately, there is a bad trial on hand and it's at the point Yoongi has to decide, but he did get your daughter something." Jimin pulls something from his bag, which was a dagger. Hoseok reveals the beautiful blade as it was black as night and had birds carved into it.

"Blood makes the blade stronger, I hope your daugter finds it useful as she grows old. Train her well, but I hope she won't have to shed blood. Sincerely, Yoongi" Jimin read from a note. We thanked the prince as he flew off to his kingdom. We waved to the kingdom as any King and Queen would do. Once we finished, we made it inside to spend time with our son as we sit in front of the fireplace playing card games.

"Two 4s"

"Three 5s"

"BULLSHIT!" I yelled.

"DAMMNIT YOUR TOO GOOD," Hoseok screamed in frustration as I was winning a game  Jungkook taught me years ago. Hobi took the whole discard pile and some tumbled from his hand. The baby began to cry. "I think we scared her." Hoseok felt bad.

"NOOOO Don't cryyyy." Hoseok picked up D/N and made funny faces at her. He made me laugh more than the baby. She looked at him confused and cried even more.

"AHH f/n what do I do! It didn't work this time!" he panicked.

"She might just be hungry," I suggested.

"Right, cause she's hungry every 5 minutes."

"No Hobi, every 2-3 hours."

"Well it's a lot," he said.

"You know what's a lot?"

"What?"

"My love for this goofball. My heart is overflowing." I smiled at him.

"Man, what are the odds of finding someone like you?"

"I don't know Hoseok, I love you so much. Whatever brought us together, Destiny? I am really glad we met.

"I am too." He kissed me and D/n's foreheads.

.

.

.

Thank you so much for reading this story. I love and purple all of you for reading this as I worked very hard on this story. After 10,000+ words and hours of working on this story, I am happy how it turned out. I will be breaking from fanfic for a while as I need to focus on school and take a break from writing.