Bonus Chapter: The Tale of The Seven Deadly Sins

Gluttony: Jisoo

Wrath: Namjoon

Envy: Kai

Greed: Amber

Lust: Jackson

Pride: Felix

Sloth: Mark

Warning, this chapter is really dark. Do not read if subjects like suicide,  homicide, rape, or self-harm trigger you. If you are dealing with any of it, text or call the crisis hotline now

Demons rule the Dark world, Hell, the Underground. It isn't necessarily a bad place unless laws are broken. In the ordinary world, dark magic can be questionable or unholy to society. In the dark world, their magic is unlimited and diverse, as long as they follow the laws. There are 3 Major laws.

Law 1: Don't kill anyone

Law 2: Don't use your gift for actions that may cause catastrophy

Law 3: Under no circumstance, use your power for significant world change.

If laws were broken, there was a price of simple tasks like soul collection. But if it was one of the big three, consequences are severe. A demons' goal is to reach the highest point of leadership in their realm or even to become a guardian, who set the balance in the world.

The tale of the seven deadly sins is not as you were once told. Once upon a time, 7 demons formed a bond unlike any other. They were highly popular among the citizens. Not everyone was happy with their glory. Soon people were forming gangs and fighting for dominance. This caused chaos and riot in the towns and more demons fled out of the Dark world to blend in with the diverse world above ground.

The seven of them wanted no harm and looked for peace, but danger came to them. They found themselves getting ambushed often and as much as they succeded, it made them unhappy.

"We need to stop this," Felix spoke up at the table they say around

"What even is there to fix? Will doing something stop people from gaining dominance." Mark complained.

"It's bizarre that people are treating this like territory and we are all wolf packs," Jackson said.

"Yah, pass me the toast," Jisoo said as she snacked.

"Do you have any suggestions?" Kai asked Jisoo

"I say we try to live our lives since we are still young. I don't think to go to another realm is going to hurt us." Jisoo complained.

"What are we to do once we get up there? Asl an elf for a place to stay? Trust a vampire to shelter us?" Amber complained.

"Hyung, what do you think we should do?" Kai asked.

Namjoon was a very smart demon. He's the man keeping everyone alive. 

"People need to see us as a new face. They are so used to the nice people who treated everyone. As much as we want that, those days are over. We need people instead of seeing us a nice people who hold peace, we need to be seen as people to force justice and peace."

"Are we getting makeovers? New names?" Jisoo asked

"I'm not against this idea," Mark said.

"I'm down to do a little glow up shopping trip. I'll style you all." Jackson laughed.

"Make sure we can fight in these of course," Felix commented.

The seven of them formed a group and organization called The Seven Deadly Sins and had their followers address them with their new names. But their name change and strategy led them creating a curse upon themselves. Their names became who they were and even broke the relationship between each other. Someone split and did their own work, others retired. But the day they all reunited, would be the last time they would do so.