Chapter 9: 1 Last Night

Three days later...

Your POV

"Princess the party is in 1 more day and you still have not decided on a dress!" The maid told me.

"I know! I did choose dresses but everyone I chose mother would criticize. She wouldn't even give an asingle compliment."

"My lady, have you tried the ones your mother gave you?" she asked. I shook my head at her. The maid looked through the dresses and handed me one. "I may disagree with somethings the queen says, but she does know the beauty and has excellent taste. I nodded my head as she had me try on the dress.

"Your Highness, you look stunning, it brings tears to my eyes!" she compliments. I looked so beautiful.

"This dress is made with ruby thread that was delicately forged into this beautiful dress

"This dress is made with ruby thread that was delicately forged into this beautiful dress. The silver arrangments were carved by the western Fairies and crystals mined by the most professional dwarves." she described. Someone knocked and I allowed them to enter. Hoseok and Yoongi saw me in awe. "Your Highness, you look gorgeous," Hoseok said. Yoongi's jaw dropped.

"What? you've never seen me in a dress?" I teased him.

"What-I-no1 I was just-" Yoongi was last or words

"He may be cold but he has a soft spot for pretty ladies" Hoseok teased and pinched Yoongi's cheek.

"YAH!" Yoongi slapped Hoseok in the back. I laughed and they both stopped. "What is it you need?" I tried asking as I still giggled.

"The Queen has asked for your presence," Yoongi said. My smile went away.

They lead me to the Queen's room and I sat in a chair as soon as I walked in. She was sitting at her bed reading some book. When did she start reading?

"f/n you look beautiful. Aren't you glad I picked the dress? All those other colors you chose were so basic and you didn't think about-"

"Why am I here? To hear you complaining about my poor fashion choices?" I asked

The queen looked at Yoongi and Hoseok, "Leave us." and the two left.

"My daughter I am just simply trying to spend time with you. I was so absent in your childhood that you had to rely on some butler and other poor children. I need to spend more time with you. More time before you're gone." She said and smiled. 

"Gone?"

"Yes, gone! If you choose to go with the prince, otherwise if you choose not to there can be consequences," she explained as she sat up from the bed.

"If you disobey these following words, you are in trouble." She said with a glare. I swallowed.

"You must NOT leave the castle. You must not go outside anytime tonight until the party," she said.