Chapter 28: A Lovely Sword Dance

I went back to my room and ripped off my clothes. The party went late as it is almost...MIDNIGHT. I need to get ready! I rush out of my heals and see the blisters on my feet from the shoes. I get ready in my training clothes and head down the vine painted rope. I ran past the trees and over the bushes to the hidden grass opening where we trained. Yoongi was nowhere in sight. 

"You're here before me? That's new." He laughed.

"Hah, you're just slow." I laughed. He used his vampire powers to speed up in my face.

"Is that a challenge?" he smirked.

"Whoah there buddy that's cheating. I took out the wooden sword that he provided on the first training day. He brought out his, we don't want to accidentally stab each other. We kinda laughed the entire time as we just kept goofing around. He started to tap dance with is wooden sword as a cane.

"HAHAHHHHHAHAA I JUST IMAGINED YOUR DAD DOING THAT!" I  laughed.

"WITH HIS CRIPLED ASS NOOO WHAYYY" he laughed and we laid on the ground laughing. I began to cry since it was hard to breathe through my dumb humor. Yoongi helped me up still giggling. "I've never seen you smile like this," I commented. HE immediately frowned. 

"Yah I smile."

"Not anymore dummy."

"Who you calling a dummy? You're the one who hurt themselves in battle." He said holding my hand with the scar on it.

" I kicked but and save everyone." 

"You could have died. Imagine if this was worse and you died. I can't lose you like that."

"Why because you don't wanna lose me like your last girl?" I asked he got angry.

"NO ITS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU F/N" He shouted by accident and covered his mouth.

"You mean it?" I asked. And he nodded and sat down.

"That moonstone you use dot save jinx, it was meant for your engagement ring."

Holy shit... he means it. 

"F/n, at first when we met. I was hella rude. I'm sorry. My father made me train you and at first, I absolutely despised it. I found you really annoying. When you came back that night, telling me how ready you were to learn and face your troubles, I found that really attractive. It's when I forgot a lot about my past and about my old partner I lost in battle. The more we trained the more I fell in love with you. I was so happy to see you safe, but I bit you. I was really happy you Iet me bite you again, as it's an intimate thing. Shit, I didn't think you'd accept since I was a monster. After that night and the war, my hunger for blood was gone. I still drink it, but not like a beast. You are the one who has healed me and made my life so much better. F/n..." he got on one knee

"I'm so nervous and I don't have a ring, but y/n, will you marry me?" Time froze. What do I do?

Skip to Yoongi's ending to accept, continue the book to Hoseok's ending.

.

.

.

Yoongi, this is so nice, like unbelievably nice. I'm so sorry, but my heart belongs to someone else. I love you so much yoongi, you're like a brother to me. Please don't misunderstand that I don't." I said.

"Well, I guess this is the final lesson of your training then. Your lesson for today is: It's okay to feel or receive bad news. So then it gives you the opportunity to receive greater news. When one falls, they can only rise. It seems the person you love in this world gives you a lot of hope. Thank you for your time f/n, until next time." he waved and left our spot. 

I told him I love someone else...Hoseok. I've got to find him. Where would he be? I looked all around the castle and made my way to the horse stalls. Jinx looks at me.

"What? Are you made that I rejected Jimin." Jinx snorted.

"Yeah love you too you silly horse." I pet Jinx.

"I met a bunch of crazy people, I don't see a lot who talk to horses." I turned to see the one I was looking for, Hoseok, my heart races. 

"Ummmm...Hoseok Hi. What brings you here at this hour?" I asked.

"Yoongi told me you had something to say to me," he said.

Fuck. 

Shit.

What

The

Hell

Do

Say.

"Hoseok I-I've been doing a lot lately and my mind is fumbled and my heart is confused and...I think I love you." I confessed.

"Say that again?" he asked in disbelief.

"I think I love you. Hoseok a lot of people offered me their hand in marriage and I've been saying no to everyone even though I love them. Jimin and Yoongi made me realize that there is someone that I love that I want to be with." I explained. Hoseok hugged me tightly.

"You have no idea how upset I was whenever the guys had time with you. You make me so happy f/n" he holds me tighter and I swear I heard him sniffle.

"I kissed you in fear I'd die. I'll say you are not a bad kisser." Hoseok laughed as we walked out of the horse shed.

"Aren't you supposed to leave with Yoongi tomorrow?"

"Not if I'm gonna marry you." he smiled.

Read Hoseok's Ending <3