Chapter 12: Eizenmar

Your POV

We were approaching Eizenmar, Hobi's home. The city's lights were seen from our distance. We luckily had no problems. "We got here a bit early. Y/n please keep your hood up for me until we get inside. The moon phase ends in an hour. I advise you to do that as well, Jungkook." He explained. 

"I can handle myself." Jungkook

"I know you can, that's not my concern." He said back

We approached the gates and the guards looked at him to his surprise. 

"Hoseok?! You're back."

"Haha, I am. But not for leisurely purposes. I need to report to prince immediately." Hobi explained with a smile.

"You and your companions may enter. Be careful, we came across some hungry citizens." the guard warned. Hobi nodded and led us with the horses. I kept my face was hidden as he advised and Jungkook and I looked at the beautiful town. There was a  lot of vampires around. All living their normal lives. Others grew suspicion as we entered the town.

"Psst, avoid eye contact," Jungkook said.

I nodded, but before I looked down. There was a figure who I looked at, my stomach dropped and I suddenly had the urge to get off my horse and to see that person. 

"F/n don't be tempted. If you wonder how a vampire gets their prey, they can change the surroundings and aura. Not all vampires have control of their powers at younger ages. That's why this place is so strange around the full moon." Hobi explained as he rode next to me. 

We made it to the castle. There stood a servant of the sort. "Greetings. The prince will be ready for you shortly. I am pleased the princess made it here shortly." He said.

"Thank's for letting us stay in such a chaotic era. And your name is?" Jungkook asked.

"Kim Taehyung. Tae for short, or my nickname V." He explained.

"V? what does it stand for?" I asked.

"V as in victory," he smiled.

"How powerful. Now lets head in" Hobi pat him on the shoulder. 

V lead us into a marvelous castle that was rather dark with black and white interior and designs. We sat in a large room with couches, blankets, other fancy decorations, and a warm fireplace that was lit. "Wait here a moment. I need to get things prepared for tonight. I'll be back in an hour. If you need anything just ring this bell." V explained to us while he smiled. It revealed his fangs. 

Jungkook and I sat down while Hobi leaned against the wall by the fireplace. He fidgeted and tossed his knife to pass time. After sitting in silence for a while. Jungkook fell asleep with his head resting on my shoulder. I didn't want to have his neck hurting when he woke up, so I stood up and made sure he was laying down. As I backed up I bumped a vase. It shattered into pieces.

"Uh oh!" I laughed at my clumsiness and began to gather some of the larger shards away from someone else stepping on them

"Wait, f/n!" He warned. I felt something pierce myself and a shard cut my hand.

I look at Hobi and then down the hallway where I heard someone. There he was standing staring at me. Yoongi...

Yoongi's POV

Moments earlier...

I've been laying in bed all day. 1 more hour. It's always the worst. All I can think of is how thirsty I am. I want to keep f/n safe...but she sounds so delectible...no yoongi stop. She's in enough danger. I've been drinking som animal blood that the butcher has been sending me. But its not enough I need something stronger. I have to fight it.