Jimin's Ending

"What do you say? I promised to lead you to a place you feel at home. I'd be really happy if I can give you the home you need, and to be more. I love you f/n." He said.

Jimin is the one who opened my eyes to a bigger world then I imagined. He was the first Prince I didn't hate. 

"Jimin, ever since you took my flying on Jinx, my heart soared higher than Jinx ever could. I've been head over heels for you. You are so incredibly kind and have given me opportunities and moments I'll never forget. I love you too Jimin. I want you to be part of my heart." I said.

"You are full of surprises f/n. I was scared I would lose someone as elegant as you, but you went in a battle for god's sake. Pretty brave my queen."

"You wanna see something brave and bold?" I said as I slick my hands around his shoulders and to the back of his neck. 

"You dare challenge me?" he asked

"Wanna test that somewhere that's not outside on a balcony?" I flirted. He smiled and took my hand as we rush past the crowds of people and up the stairs to my room. As soon as the doors closed to my room, Jimin smirked.

"Let's make this fun." 

"How so Jimin?"

"We take turns taking off a piece of clothing."

Jimin began to take off the long cape and placed it somewhere safe as I did his, as we began to take off the accessories, it came down to one layer of clothing and as we undressed we got more rough with each other. We were both shirtless and he held me against him as he held my chin, kissing me softly. "Damn, you make me feel alive." he caressed my face as our foreheads softly collided.

"Wanna feel even more alive?" I asked pulling him onto the bed.

.

.

.

The sun rose as I slowly open my eyes. Jimin was still sleeping as his head rested on my chest and his warm arms wrapping around my waist. My fingers stroked his slick hair from the roots to the ends. I massaged his pointy ears and then he suddenly grabbed my wrists and turned me over. "What do you think you're doing? You want me to go insane?." He blushed.

"I didn't realize that was such a sensitive spot for you. I'll keep that in mind next time we are in bed." I winked. He smiled at me and wrapped me in the blankets of the bed. "I'll take you back to my place for your wedding plans." he gave me a big kiss on the lips before he got up to change.

For breakfast, we sat at the giant table as Jin was there to serve us breakfast.

"Today's meal will be Fish and Chips, starting with a blueberry muffin and a cup of Earl Grey," Jin announced.

"Jin you better sit your ass down and eat with us, you wonderful cook." Yoongi's father complained. Jimin came down later as we all sat together. Jimin took a seat next to me.

"Hey, guys."

"Jimin, why so late?" he asked,

"I slept in."

"With f/n?" Yoongi said upsettingly.

"What's with you man?" Jungkook asked.

"He's not a morning person. But that was kinda rude," Hoseok commented.

"It's not that, you promised me a duel,"  Yoongi complained.

"Oh shit I am so sorry I just-" I began.

"My apologies. It's my fault Yoongi. We were celebrating."

"We all were Jimin," Yoongi said.

"We weren't celebrating that," I said.