Chapter 26: Mother's Journal

(Long Chapter)

Your POV

I wore the dress that was gifted to me. Taehyung was waiting outside to escort me to the carriage.

"Are you ready my lady?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." I smiled.

"You look amazing," he whispered seductively.

"Stop that. Why do you always do that."

"Because I'm a vampire, it's natural. Sorry, I'm a bit young and it's hard to control my temptations." he apologized. We made our way down the spiral staircase. I take one last look at the magnificent castle that I stayed in. With the white and black-toned walls and furniture and even the polished marble floors. A carriage awaited me as the others were ready on their horses. I couldn't wait to get home, and at the same, I was terrified. I eventually fell asleep in my own thoughts.

Jungkook's POV

I ride behind the carraige with yoongi as Jimin and Hoseok were in the front. Namjoon was sitting on top of the carriage. I swear if he doesn't get down when we arrive, Imma slap him. We've been riding for a couple of hours now and Yoongi looked trouble. "Prince Yoongi, what's on your mind," I asked

"I've had a lot on my mind."

"Is it because of the whole king thing?"

"Yes, but that's not the main reason."

"You can talk to me, my Prince."

"Cut some slack on the professionalism. We are not in the kingdom yet. It's weird hearing my friend calling me by a title." he said slightly punching my shoulder. I was flattered since he deemed me a friend.

"Well Yoongi, to make you feel better, F/n and I really connected last night. We were on a date, but she said no to my offer and said she saw me as a brother. Honestly, I'm okay with it. Cause I know she deserves someone better than me." I say looking at him.

"I hope I am. That moonstone I used to save Jinx, so f/n could save Jimin, it was supposed to be for the engagement ring," he mumbled quietly

"Oh? You want to ask for her hand in marriage?"

"Yes, I love her. Don't tell anyone. I trust you. I know Jimin loves her too and I know Hoseok is very fond of her. I just don't want this to be a competition." Toongi sighed.

"It's okay. I lost the competition and luckily I'm not a sore loser. I can't promise you what she'd say, but whatever her choice is, we can still protect her and accept who she's going with for her and whoever she ends up with. I don't doubt she doesn't love any of us. Whatever choice she makes will be a wise one. Good Luck Yoongi." I said as he nodded in thanks.

Your POV

I woke up to the carriage's sudden stop. There was a knock on the door and it was opened by none other than Jin.

"Hey there." I hugged him since I haven't seen him in forever.

"Oh my God, I was so afraid you were dead."

"Welcome home my Queen." I left the carriage and there were all 7 of us together. Namjoon hugged Jin, explaining how he was free. General Min stayed home to organize Yoongi's coordination."Where is Draco?" Jin asked.

"She's dead," Jungkook said

"Oh...okay." I could tell if Jin was sad or relieved. We were at the back entrance, which raised my curiosity.