Chapter15: Last Training

(Play music when suggested)

"F/N! WAKEY WAKY!" I felt someone shake me awake. What felt like a 4-year-old on Christmas was a full-grown Assasin smiling down on me. "Hobi let me sleep. I swear to God you are too much." I turned over. "F/n come on! you're such a lame princess. You are no fun!" Hoseok made fun of me. "Oh my God, you child! What do you want?" I asked aggressively. He smirked. "I want you...TO RACE ME! Meet me at the stables." He ran out. I guess I have no choice.

I pass by V in the hallway and mistakenly bump into him. "My apologies, your highness." he bowed. "You don't need to be formal with me. Hey, have you seen Yoongi anywhere?" I asked I haven't seen him in a while. Last time I saw him was the night he bit me...

"No, I have not. Did you check his room? He likes to nap sometimes. Hehe, talk about a lazy Prince. Don't tell him I said that." V mumbled the last part.

"How long have you known the Prince?" I asked.

V walked with me and explained many things on the way to the stabled. Apparently V grew up with Yoongi. HE was meant to be Yoongi's second-hand man, but hoseok performed better. V was too much of a softy and couldn't perform his tasks as a knight.

"I'm not saying I'm weak and fear at the sight of blood. That would be silly cause I am a vampire after all." V gave a cutesy smile with his sharp teeth. 

"You expect me to believe that with your adorable smile," I said. Oops, he blushing.

"I'm not cute! I will rip people apart at last resort!" V said. With his childish attitude, that doesn't seem likely.

"You know V can kick ass." Someone said. I looked up to see an impatient Hoseok with the horses.

"Well, it's been nice chatting with you. Ride safely." V bowed and winked at me. Hobi blocked the flirting vampire with his horse. "Shall we ride?" Hoseok asked.

"Racing, hell yeah."

"Well f/n not exactly."

"What do you mean?" I asked

"You see f/n. While you may have practiced racing on a horse and your performance is excellent. You have not practiced a horse in battle. I've put a variety of wooden targets throughout the woods. You will follow my lead, since it may not be safe in that forest. But I figured out a safe path. Follow the obstacles.] and take them down on the horse." he explained and handed me two weapons; a bow, and arrows, as well as a sword.

"I assume the first challenge is to get through the town. That's the race."

"Yup. The princess is smart. But you don't know the streets as I do." Hoseok challenged

(Start Music)

Hoseok began to count off, "Ready, Set, GO!"

We raced out of the castle against the cobbled ground. The horse's hooves echoed across town. I knew only one way through the town. Hoseok must know this like the back of his hand. We were side by side passing villagers, stores and more. Hoseok took a sharp turn down an alley as I went straight. I must focus on getting Reaper to go as fast as she could. I felt the wind brush my face, then Hoseok cut in front of me. He came from another alley! "COME, ONE GIRL!" I encouraged the horse. 

I took a rough turn on the corner so I could match to Hoseok's speed. I was gaining him. We turn to each other. He winked at me. Huh? I turn to face the road, not seeing THE CART IN FRONT OF ME. People around me panic as Hoseok has a clear path and  I used the cart as a ramp to jump across the street. We made it to the front gate, and just barley, Hoseok won. The guards didn't look too happy, but some of them saw it as a normal routine. Hoseok laughed. "YES! AGAIN!"