Jungkook Ending Part 2

I blushed as I saw him across the room. The world froze as we made eye contact. "Oh shit, he's walking this way," Hoseok said.

"I wonder how jealous I can make the new General." Namjoon took my hand and began to dance.

"Namjoon, what are you doing?" I whispered.

"Having fun."

More and more people joined the dance floor. I could tell that Jimin was trying to get to me as everyone was exchanging partners through the dance.

"My turn." I heard a voice. I saw the Yoongi held me in his arms as we spun around.

"This is the dance I wanted."

"You happy Yoongi? You dance pretty well."

"Thanks, Queen f/n," he said as we let our bodies sway to the music. He held me closer so he could whisper in my ear.

"Meet me at our secret location at midnight for another dance. You might wanna change into something you can move in." He whispered. That brought me back to the good old days. It will be nice to share those moments again. He backed away and changed partners.

"Finally." Jungkook began to dance with me.

"Were you trying to make me mad?" he challenged

"Hey, Namjoon just interrupted my snack and dragged me onto the dance floor," I argued.

"You saw me, what are you up to?" he asked with his face slightly closer.

"No, I..." He picked me up to spin and I almost forgot to dance, so it startled me.

"Did I startle you?" he teased.

"That's Namjoon's job," I said.

We danced the night away and it was soon to come to an end. Jungkook had us standing in the middle of the dance floor, just us. "Queen F/n, please close your eyes," he said and I did. Everyone around me gasped in excitement as I didn't know what was going on. I opened my eyes and Jungkook was on one knee with a beautiful golden ring with a/an f/c gem.

"I know we already discussed it, but I wanted to make it official. F/n will you take my hand in marriage?" the crowd cheered as I nodded and let him slip the beautiful ring onto ring finger. We gave each other a very soft kiss so we wouldn't be overly dramatic. I looked into Jungkook eyes, but I couldn't help to see Yoongi with a happy, yet slightly sad face. 

Jungkook stayed a little later to talk to General Min before heading to bed. I went back to my room and ripped off my clothes. The party went late as it is almost...MIDNIGHT. I need to get ready! I rush out of my heals and see the blisters on my feet from the shoes. I get ready in my training clothes and head down the vine painted rope. I ran past the trees and over the bushes to the hidden grass opening where we trained. Yoongi was nowhere in sight.

"You're here before me? That's new." He laughed.

"Hah, you're just slow." I laughed. He nodded slightly.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, just a lot has happened in the past few days. I've lost a lot."

"I am sorry you lost some of your forces," I said empathetically.

"The biggest loss of all was losing you. I am happy for you because you're standing here by me smiling, being alive. And yet, I can't help but feel sad that I can't be the one with you," he explained.

"Yoongi, I'm so sorry, but this was the decision I made. Wanna know something you taught me? How to make my own decisions. Thanks to your lessons, I've come so far. Without you, I don't know if I'd still be standing. I am grateful to have you as a friend." I smiled trying to hold back my tears of gratefulness.

"Thank you, that means a lot. Thank you for being someone I could trust and honestly, I've spent my best moments with you. Good luck running your kingdom. Oh and next time you are at my place, vampires have enhanced abilities such as hearing, so don't get to the wild at night." Yoongi said.

"WHAT YOU KNEW?"

"Know? I didn't think it was actually you two, I thought Taehyung brought someone home. Turns out I caught the right fish. Hehehe, I won't tell anyone." He walked away laughing to himself. How embarrassing. I snuck back up the vine and into my room where I quietly closed the window. I felt someone grab me by the waist.

"Where were you?" Jungkook asked.

"Yoongi challenged me in a duel. But we never got to it and just talked about life." I said.

"You're late to bed. Get some sleep." He said stretching. We had a wonderful night's rest.

.

.

.

3 Years Later...

"ATTENTION THE YOUNGE PRINCE HAS BEEN BORN! ALL HAIL THE QUEEN AND KING JEON JUNGKOOK AND JEON F/N! AND NOW TO THEIR SON, JEON S/N!" the announcer yelled as I held my son in my arms. Jungkook looked at me and our son with love and tenderness. The crowd was cheering. Jimin, who I haven't seen in a couple of months, flew up on a different a winged horse, only this one was black with white spots.

"Oh, who is this?"

"Spade is his name. His mother passed away. It was Jinx's time to go, but you can still see the resemblance from Jinx in this good boy." Jimin pet spade as he whinnied in excitement. 

"You got really lucky with mystical creatures," Jungkook said.

"You got luckier with that little beast." He said poking the baby's cheek.

"He's not a beast Jimin, he's my little boy," I said. Jimin wraps a necklace around the baby's neck.

"This is a rare stone that is 200 years old from elvish ruins. It is to give your son luck and joy. Never take it off unless you need to." he said.

"We really appreciate that Jimin. Are the others coming?" my husband asked.

"His kingdom is busy as of now. Unfortunately, there is a bad trial on hand and it's at the point Yoongi has to decide someone's fate. But he did get your son something." Jimin pulls something from his bag, which was a dagger. Jungkook reveals the beautiful blade as it was black as night and had birds carved into it.

"Blood makes the blade stronger, I hope your son finds it useful as he grows old. Sincerely, Yoongi" Jimin read from a note.  We thanked the prince as he flew off to his kingdom. We waved to the kingdom as any King and Queen would do. Once we finished, we made it inside to spend time with our son as we sit in front of the fireplace.

"We did it." I smiled

"Yes, we did." he smiled back

"Remember when I killed that giant snake."

"Not in front of the baby."

"Your dad is a badass." He laughed.

"Jungkook stop!" I playfully slapped his arm. The baby began to giggle a little. 

"Kookie! He's giggling! It sounds like your laugh."

"Looks more like your beautiful self." He smiled and we kiss each other passionately.

"How did I meet someone as wonderful as you," I said,

"I don't know maybe it was destiny."

"Yeah....our love story was destiny."

.

.

.

Thank you so much for reading this story. I love and purple all of you for reading this as I worked very hard on this story. After 10,000+ words and hours of working on this story, I am happy how it turned out. I will be breaking from fanfic for a while as I need to focus on school and take a break from writing.  Also, this is broken up into two parts just because since Jungkook's story ended a little earlier than the other I had to include the events with his ending.