Chapter 22: A United Army

Your POV

I woke up early and head to the training yard. Jungkook and Taehying were getting their armor on along with Jungkook owning his powers. 

"You're up early," Taehyung said.

"You're up earlier," I said.

we were silently getting ready. I watched Jungkook as he practiced his magic. Taehyung must have really helped him out. The blue glow is so much stronger, and he is able to transfer it to his armor and weapon.

Taehyung putting on his armor almost hurt to see. 

"Taehyung, you don't have to fight," I said

"Neither do you, but I choose to. I've been professionally trained to protect the prince. I've never had an opportunity to do so. I can now put my skills to use." As he said that I swear his teeth got longer.

"Hyung, your teeth?" Jungkook asked.

"It's a blood moon tonight. Effects can take place when the moon is seen during the day," he said and pointed up to the sky.

"Why does the moon do that?" I asked.

"I don't know. The moon wants to watch us fight or something." Taehyung said.

Yoongi arrived at us in his royal armor. It was a lot thinner than Jungkooks.

"Humans bodies are more fragile, so vampires are lucky not having to wear heavy metal armor."  Jungkook scoffed.

"Why aren't I wearing that?"I asked.

"Your armor is special. It's made with a variety of Ore threads and obsidian fabric. It contains magic s it's lighter and can protect you just like metal armor can." Yoongi explained.

"Why can't I get any?" Jungkook asked.

"You never asked," Yoongi said. He tossed the magic armor to him.

"I am not having a tin can run around in battle. We are lucky the assassins share their armor with us." Yoongi taunted.

We were all ready. Jinx and Reaper were already taken by their owners. I took Pepper with me. That horse was the first one I rode, and she's fast.

Yoongi, Jungkook, Taehyung and I all rode horses. We left the castle seeing all the families with the other knight's waving goodbye. All the assassins were either on foot or the higher-ups, from what it looked like, were on horses. The gates opened and Hoseok caught up with us on his horse.

"Jimin and Kind Min are there," Hoseok said

"It's strange to call him king. He told me after this I would be king." Yoongi said,

We lead everyone and we saw the elves and other forces Jimin and the General brought back. Jinx had elven armor on, which made her look dangerous as the metal armor on her horn served as another sword. All the troops were inline.