Chapter 19: Hoseok's Words Of Wisdom

Before the attack of town center...

Your POV

We made it through the forest and there was a river where we let the horses rest and settle. I take my sword and wipe off all the dirt and materials that were left on the sword.  Hoseok handed it to me before we entered the forest. The weight of this one was different from the ones I've trained with but in a good way.

This sword's blade itself was average looking, but sharper at the tip more. The handle was what brought it together. The f/c jewel at the end had golden vines holding it and trailing up the handle. 

Both of our horses were drinking from the river and I decided to was my face from the dirt that flew. I  managed to hit all the target's Hoseok set up. Speaking of Hoseok, where is he? I saw him a second ago.

I look around and draw my sword. I ready my stance in case if I get attacked. I heard very quiet footsteps coming from behind, they were fast. At the last second, I raised my sword behind me and hear the loud clank ringing in my ears. 

"Very good reflexes. Swords down, fists up," he said

I put the sword to the side, but he didn't give me any time to recuperate.

He swung and hit my shoulder. It sent me to back up a but. He ran straight towards me. I braced myself and got ready to kick him. I expected him to keep going straight, but he jumped off the side of a tree, grabbed me with an armlock, and slammed me to the group. It hurt like a bitch.

"What are you gonna do now? I didn't teach you this." Hoseok tested. His grasp was getting harder.

"No you didn't, but you did teach me to take advantage of my surroundings. I stomped on a stick that happened to be located in between his legs. Yup, I hit him there. "OOOOWWW" He released me and grabbed his crotch. 

"What the fuc-"

I cut him off and pinned him to the ground.

"You'd be dead if my intention was to kill you," I said.

"You say that, but you've never killed anyone," he said wincing. I then released him.

"Damn that hurt more than I thought." He complained. I sat next to him.

"If it was a sword you would have lost your future children." I laughed.

"Aaauuuh I felt that!" He screeched. 

"I'm sorry!" I gave him a hug to comfort him. He stared into my e/c eyes as I stared into him.

We looked away for a bit, what was that. Why does this keep happening to me? I thought back to what he said, "You say that, but you've never killed anyone," 

"Hoseok, what was your first kill like?" I asked as he went silent.

"I hesitated at the moment. I eventually, but it's how I got this scar." He explained and rolled up his right pant leg.  There was a scar on his leg. "I was shot by an arrow pretty badly." he laughed it off.

"Here are some words of advice. If you have to get something done to cause it's right don't hesitate. On your first kill, I can't promise you won't be haunted. But when you think about what that person could have done, who they would kill, you know you saved a life." he said hopefully.

"What if I'm not trying to kill them. What if I need to knock some sense into someone?" I asked.

"Well, if you have the opportunity, remember to...

.

.

"Oh, so we are playing this game?"

Jimin kicks his foot up high and grazed my face. I grabbed his leg and brought him to the ground, but he brought me with him. We struggled to see who would dominate the other. Every time he hits me, it's as if it hurt more for him. I finally got him down. "Got you." We were out of breath. Our chests were rising and falling at a rapid speed. Mine began to slow down as I slowly get off of him since I was straddling him. How embarrassing. "Next time I won't threaten you to go down the mountain on your own."

"Next time you shouldn't steal my horse," Jimin said

"Jinx likes me," I said back

"I like you more."

"Nah, the horse does."

"WELL I LOVE YOU!" he blurted. Jimin covered his mouth with his hand, his face turned into a tomato.

"Well if you have the opportunity, remember to just express your honest feelings. If you are knocking sense into them, it means you care about their choices. If it's a close friend, then give them a hug and tell them your admiration" Hoseok advised.

(Sorry for the short chapter! <3 <3 <3 I wanted to get one in before I sleep!)