Chapter 27: Celebration

A giant festival was taken place at the castle. Everyone who took part in the battle was invited to the castle along with the royal families. I was happy to see some of my maids prepare me, it was nice to see them looking so bright and cheerful." What's this dress?" I asked. "It was a gift from Prince Jimin, your majesty." the maid explained. It was a beautiful dress and glimmered in the lights. They began to tighten the corset. "SHIT!" I yelp as they pulled it super tight.

"My lady, I didn't know you'd be so vulgar." another maid said.

"I'm sorry ladies, I have not worn dresses like this a while."

They place the crown on me, and the outfit all came together.

I step outside my room as Namjoon is waiting for me

"Damn, you look fine. Sorry, your highness for me to be so bold." he blushed

"Don't worry about it. Between you and me, I don't mind the casual talk once in a while." I winked at him. This sent me flashbacks to when Jimin and I first danced. We started to be introduced.

"And now, Prince Park Jimin, of the woodland elves, with new General Jeon Jungkook. Prince, and to be king of the Vampire Kingdom, Min Yoongi with a right-hand honored assassin Jung Hoseok." 

It seems everyone got an upgrade. Namjoon looks at me to see if I'm ready. I nod nervously.

"And now, your new Queen who won the battle, Queen Y/N, with the Guardian Kim Namjoon." We go down the stairs and everyone stared at me. They bow as I head down the stairs. Jin was crying as he was proud of me. I saw General Min with a cane with Jin. I am happy he was able to make it. 

I made a toast to everyone in the room and the festivities began. I ended up talking to a lot of people before even reaching my friends.

"You seem to be out of breath, your highness." Hoseok approached me at the food table.

"I haven't socialized like this ever since the last party." I laughed.

"It happens to be a full moon tonight too. There are more guards this time," he said.

"Full moon? Doesn't that mean the vampires are a little, how did Taehyung say it, wack?" I asked as hoseok choked on his food laughing at my words.

"He taught you wack? Hahahaha! That's funny. All the vampires in battle luckily came over their hunger. Ever since the war, yoongi has been able to control his temptations, unlike last time." Hoseok referenced to when Yoongi bit me.

"He seems happy," I commented as I watched him chatting with his dad and some other people.

"He hasn't taken his eyes off you." Namjoon appeared next to us. We both jumped a little.

"You need to stop doing that man!" Hoseok said

"Who hasn't taken their eyes off me?" I asked Namjoon.

"A certain elf prince," he smirked. I blushed as I saw him across the room. The world froze as we made eye contact. "Oh shit, he's walking this way," Hoseok said.

"I wonder how jealous I can make the prince." Namjoon took my hand and began to dance.

"Namjoon, what are you doing?" I whispered.

"Having fun."

More and more people joined the dance floor. I could tell that Jimin was trying to get to me as everyone was exchanging partners through the dance.

"Mt turn." I heard a voice. I saw the Yoongi held me in his arms as we spun around.

"This is the dance I wanted."

"You happy Yoongi? You dance pretty well." 

"Thanks, Queen f/n." he said as we let our bodies sway to the music. He held me closer so he could whisper in my ear.

"Meet me at our secret location at midnight for another dance. You might wanna change into something you can move in." He whispered. That brought me back to the good old days. It will be nice to share those moments again. He backed away and changed partners.

"Finally." Jimin began to dance with me.

"Were you trying to make me mad?" he challenged

"Hey, Namjoon just interrupted my snack and dragged me onto the dance floor," I argued.

"You made eye contact, are you trying to avoid me?" he asked with his face slightly closer.

"No, I..." He picked me up to spin and I almost forgot to dance, so it startled me.

"Afraid of heights?" he teased.

"I could ride Jinx any day. Your welcome for saving you by the way." I said.

"The last time we rode, I said something to you." He said as he tilted me and the song ended.

"And..."

"And thats why we shall head to the balcony." Jimin grabbed my hand and pushed past the crowds. Before he opened the balcony he covered my eyes.

"Jimin, what are you doing?"

"You'll see." He poked my cheek and lead me.

He uncovered my eyes and we were on the same balcony which where we almost kissed at the first ball. I look down, and every gem is glowing on my dress.

"Jimin, these are moonstones. How much did you-"

"Don't worry about it. I would never give this to a princess, no queen,  I didn't like. I was actually saving it for this occasion. It's going to be hard to run a kingdom on your own, not that I'm doubting you. I just want to support you. "

"Are you allying with my kingdom?" I asked.

"I'm asking for more than that," he said as he brushed the hair from my face. My face heats up immediately. "I've been wanting to do this since the day I met you." He leans in and gently pulls me by the waist and kisses me. The kiss was soft and passionate. We made out for a minute and pulled away for air.

"What do you say? I promised to lead you to a place you feel at home. I'd be really happy if I can give you the home you need, and to be more. I love you f/n."

Say yes? Read Jimin's Ending Say no? Continue...

.

.

.

"Jimin. you have brought so much light and hope into my life. You mean a lot to me. I love you, but not in that way." I confess. Jimin looked heartbroken but smiled.

"It's a bummer the perfect woman found someone else to love."

"Someone else?" I said, never thinking about it.

"I promised myself to lead you home, even if it wasn't with me. Whoever you choose to be with, I am sure they can fulfill that. Yoongi and Hoseok are not bad people.  I don't know the full details, but I trust one of them will treat you great. F/n, I treasure every moment I had with you." he kissed me on the cheek one more time before leaving.

Yoongi and Hoseok? What does he know? Do they love me? I do everyone deeply. I feel Jimin's pain, and I am happy he supports me. Jimin I'm sorry.