Chapter 2: Prince Jimin

I began to get nervous for some reason. My eyes widened at the sight of a unicorn the prince was riding on. I was so happy to see one not think they existed, but as the elves drew closer, I began to get more nervous. There was black ooze on the horn of the unicorn almost withering the horn away and some of the other elves had this black ooze splattered like blood on their armor and face. My eyes looked at the horse in sorrow and I saw its pain. 

General Min rushed over and bowed to the prince. "Your greatness, what happened?" he asked. "We were ambushed by toxic giant cockroaches. She's very sick." the prince said worried about the unicorn. 

He got off and the unicorn collapsed shortly after. The crowd gasped and the prince sat beside the dying animal. "Jinx! Jinx come on girl! You're okay!"The prince comforted worryingly 

"STABLE BOY!" my mother yelled. Jungkook ran up to the creature and examined it.

"Will she be alright?" he asked. "I've never taken care of unicorns, but I know what can help them. Bug toxins are very bad for unicorns and can even kill them. DOES ANYONE HAVE A MOONSTONE?" Jungkook yelled. The crowd was silent. The giant moonstone on my belt was sending a magical aura towards the sick unicorn. I run to the unicorn. I stroke its nose and it seemed to be attracted to my belt. The prince stared me down. I couldn't tell how he felt, anger, sadness, hope? I focused back on the situation realizing what I needed to do. I pull the stone from the dress which luckily didn't ruin the dress completely. 

"I don't know what this will do, but you said you needed it," I said handing it to Jungkook. He nodded and fed the stone to the unicorn. 

"I didn't know unicorns could eat gems like that." The prince said. 

"Their teeth can only cut into moonstones that are activated by the full moon or by some true brave intentions. It seems the princess has done it," he explained as the unicorn's horn began to look turn into the stone as well as it's hooves. It stood up tall as it grew wings from its back in colors of the stone as well.

"My God, Princess. You've created an Alicorn." The Prince said. It looked healthier than ever. My parents ran over. 

"Prince Jimin, I apologize for your creature to almost lose its life. I am sorry the princess ran up here with no manners and didn't-" The prince cut her off. 

"It's alright. You should be proud of her. I can tell she's worth my visit. Please get my creature a place to stay. Jungkook was it? I trust you with Jinx" He handed the reins to Jungkook. 

"I shall show you to your room sir" Namgi guided the prince inside. Everyone relaxed once the prince was inside. The other elves were sent to their places to stay. My mother looked at me sternly. "Young lady, do you have any idea what you could have done?" She yelled at me. I was confused about her judgment. 

"What was I supposed to do! Let that poor thing die?" 

"Don't give me that tongue I am your Queen. You could have ruined our relationship with them. And Stable Boy would have been able to-"

"JUNGKOOK! HE HAS A NAME." I yelled as everyone went silent. 

"I see how it is. You don't respect him cause he's a lower class. Is that it? I think you should thank him. If he were not there, the prince would be mourning. No one knew about the moons stone." I walked away. My walking became running. I run to the tree in the garden and look to see if no one was around. Once I knew it was safe, I began to cry. "Dammit." 

"Wow, I'd never expect to hear a princess curse." a voice said. 

"Who's there!"

"Relax it's just me."