Jungkook's Ending Part 1

I blushed at his offer. After knowing him for so long, I never realized that the love of my life was in front of me. I gazed into his brown, luminous eyes as he stares into mine.

"To be your woman, I'm down for that. I've known you for a lot of my childhood. In those little moments I saw you, I got to know you better. When you helped me escape, I got to know you as a man. I will gratefully take your hand as we rule the kingdom together." I said and he smiled brightly at me.

"Really! We are going to be the most badass leaders." he smiled and spun me around as I giggled.

"The last time we were drunk, I told you I loved a lot of people. I loved you. That wasn't a lie."

"I got a little jealous when you told me that. I was afraid you liked any of the other guys more then me if I'm being honest."

"Aww Is someone jealous? Don't be I'm here for you." I said as I skimmed my hands from his chest, to around his neck. He pulled me closer with his hand wrapped around my waist. He held me tenderly as I felt his breath on my neck.

"You don't know how much I find a woman who can fight attractive," he whispered and bit my ear slightly. His kisses trailed down my neck and to my collar bone. He carried me as my legs wrap around his torso. My fingers dig into his silky hair that smelled of lavender. He leaned us against the bar as our make-out session progressed.

"You want to go somewhere more private?" he asked. I smirked. I was getting ready for an eventful night.

.

.

.

I woke up in the room Jungkook and I shared for the night. His bare chest kept me warm as he held me under the fluffy blankets. The sun pierced through the curtains and Jungkook appeared to already be awake, as he was stroking my head.

"Good morning f/n," he said delightfully.

"What time is it?"

"Time to get ready for you to go home." He said and kissed me on the forehead. He began to tidy up the room and get dresses. I wore one of Jungkook's shirts along with the pants I wore the other night. Today I go home. I step outside Jungkook's room to silently make my way towards mine.

"Whatchya doing?" Namjoon appeared behind me. I jumped as he held me and teleported me.

"Namjoon, I'll never get used to that."

"Your welcome. I just saved your ass. Now in payment, tell me what a princess was doing out of her room last night, and came out of another room and an oversized shirt?" he smirked as he sat down taking one of the apples from the fruit bowl. He tossed it to me.

"That's none of your business."

"It will be everyone's if you don't tell me who." he smiled.

"FINE!Isleptwithjungkookbecuaseheconfessedtomeandaskedmyhandinmarrai geandIsaidyes." I said super fast.

"Secret is safe with me." Namjoon held out his pinkie for a promise and we locked our fingers.

"I'll leave you to get ready." he smiled. What a dummy.

I woke up to the carriage's sudden stop. There was a knock on the door and it was opened by none other than Jin.

"Hey there." I hugged him since I haven't seen him in forever.

"Oh my God, I was so afraid you were dead."

"Welcome home my Queen." I left the carriage and there were all 7 of us together. Namjoon hugged Jin, explaining how he was free. General Min stayed home to organize Yoongi's coordination.