Chapter 13: Reunited

Jimin POV

Eizenmar...we are here. Our horses were rushing approaching the castle. She's here and she's safe. "MAKE WAY FOR THE KING!" The guards yelled. We rushed by all the citizens and approached a lovely castle. Yoongi and the others were there, but no sight of Jungkook or f/n.

"Your majesty, this must also be prince Jimin. I'm Kim Taehyung, call me Tae."

"Yes thank you, Tae, but where is the princess?" General, no, King Min asked. Taehyung looked down. Hoseok stepped up and explained,"We told the princess everything. She's releasing her anger at the training zone. Jungkook went to watch her, in case if anything happens." he explained. 

I cannot imagine what is going through f/n's head right now. I looked up as I saw Jungkook approaching us out of breath.

"Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Huh? Yeah. She just wanted to duel and I'm exhausted. That woman can go for hours. She asked me to leave. I refused at first, but she glared at me. Kinda terrifying." Jungkook chuckled.

"Everyone gather inside for dinner. Jimin, go talk to her. It's been a while since you've seen her." The king patted my shoulder. Before I left Yoongi looked at me in the eyes as we made strange eye contact. He approached me.

"Jimin."

"Yoongi."

"How was the trip?" he asked.

"We learned some things that were interesting, had no issues. How was your phase?" I asked. He gulped.

"They came a day early. On the last hour, I put her in danger. She's perfectly fine right now, but it pains me to remember I hurt her. I thought it would be unfair if I didn't tell you." he explained looking down. I held Yoongi by the collar and lifted him up, he didn't really resist. 

"What did you do Yoongi?" I was furious.

"I tried to resist. The most I could do was stay in my spot. She pierced her finger with some glass and my temptation brought me there. But she went to me, causing me to...to take her blood." he explained. I held his collar tighter, but then realized something. I released my grasp as he fell to the ground.

"As much as I hate the fact that her blood is on your hands, and you consumed it, I can see the pain in your eyes. If you meant to take her blood and end her life, you'd be dead. Don't you dare hurt her. If you make her bleed again, I'll make you bleed even more." I threatened.

"Jimin, do you think I want to hurt my loved ones! I couln't help it!"

"I am trying to protect my loved one," I say and walk away from the vampire that sat on the concrete ground.

I was escorted by a guard to where the training area was and lo and behold, f/n was there. She was hitting the dummies with her sword and switched to her bow and arrows. She kept missing. "DAMMIT!" she yelled in frustration. I watched her in the shadows. I really want to run into her arms and hold her tight, but she is too stressed right now and I don't want a sword in my chest. she catches her breath and wipes the sweat and hair from her face. She puts the sword down and takes a water break. This was the time. I come from the shadows and take a seat next to her.

She turned her head quickly. "F/n-" She hugs me tightly and her breathing was irregular. She was crying. "Jimin, I was so scared. I thought that snake got you and then the next thing I knew, I was climbing off the castle in the woods and.."  held her tight. 

"Shhhhh I know" I cooed

"And then they told me about the Queen's plan and-"

"Don't think about those things, I'm here now. Remember what we were talking about on the balcony. When all of this is over, I can take you home." I reassured her. After I calmed her down enough to talk, I thought about how Yoongi attacked her.

"Show me where he bit you."

"How did-"

"He told me that he lost control. Where did he bite you?" I asked. She unrolled her sleeve revealing recent bite marks.

"These are when he bit me." She explained. I kissed where the bite marks were. "I won't let him hurt you like that again, right now, I am sure you are tired. Let's get some food in your stomach." She nodded as I helped her up.

Your POV 

I can't imagine Jimin's reaction if I told him I was bitten twice. The second time, Yoongi healed me. The bite marks had to be fresh in order for fairy tears to work. "It seems the beast has been tamed." Jungkook joked.

"Yeah, I guess, Sorry If I hurt you when we were dueling."

"It's ok f/n. I got some practice today. Plus a few bruises won't end the world."

Once we got inside we sat down to a wonderful meal. I missed full of meals. I miss Jin's meals. I wonder how he is right now.