51

Your POV

Funeral Day

We were sitting on a couch in the house of Pepper's house. We had found a recording that tony had made, it was him saying goodbye to us pretty much. It was made before the time heist. I had placed the helmet he recorded it with on a table and then was sitting next to Morgan on the couch.

" FRIDAY play recording." I tell her. A hologram of tony pops up and he is sitting on chair.

" Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn't always roll that way. Maybe this time. I'm hoping if you play this back, it's in celebration. I hope families are reunited, I hope we get it back, and something like a normal version of the planet has been restored. If there ever was such a thing. God, what a world. Universe, now. If you told me ten years ago that we weren't alone, let alone, you know, to this extent, I mean, I wouldn't have been surprised. But come on, you know? The epic forces of darkness and light that have come into play. And, for better or worse, that's the reality Morgan's gonna have to find a way to grow up in. So I thought I'd probably better record a little greeting..." 

"In the case of an untimely death on my part. I mean, not that, death at any time isn't untimely. This time travel thing that we're gonna try and pull off tomorrow, it's... it's got me scratching my head about the survivability of it all. That's the thing. Then again, that's the hero gig. Part of the journey is the end." Tony stands up and walks closer to the camera. "What am I even tripping for? Everything's gonna work out exactly the way it's supposed to." He then leans down and somehow look Morgan right in the eyes. "I love you 3,000." He finishes and then the hologram goes away. 

I wipe a couple tears off my face and we all kinda slowly get up and walk outside to do a memorial kinda thing. I had made a flower basket with an old arc reactor that Pepper had given tony a while ago. Pepper walked out the door with it and we all slowly made it to the pier that went out to the lake. 

Pepper went out first out on the pier and then it was Me holding Morgan in my arms. Everyone followed in a order by who knew him best. I knew Peter and May were behind me along with Steve and Thor I don't really know the rest of line up. Pepper bends down and placed arc reactor in the water. I then handed Morgan to Pepper.

We all watched the arc float away into the lake. It was slow and sad, but peaceful the ending of an era.  

We all slowly walk away from the pier and go to split off into different group with talking to people. I had turned around and was instantly greeted by a hug from peter. It lasted a  good while and then we let go. 

" Hey lets go talk to people, it will get our minds off of things" I tell him and I put on a small smile it lighten his mood. He returns a smile through his glazed eyes. I took his hand and we walked towards the crowds of talking people. Someone catches my eye. I gasp at who I see.

"Peter I can actually introduce you to carol." I tell him getting a pep in my step as I find myself pulling on his hand to get him to walk faster.

" alright, I'm coming, just hold on, slow down." he told me as I pulled him through the crowds of people. we finally make it to her but she is turned around so I decide to scare her. I drop my grasp on Peter's hand and I brought both of my hands up and jumped onto Carol's back She screamed a little bit and then shook me off her back. People had turned their heads to look at us. We got weird looks and then they all went back to what they were doing.

" My goodness you two are children." Fury says. That must have been who Carol was talking to.

" Ugh go away fury, let me talk to the kids."  Carol replies with a think a wink but I couldn't tell for sure. 

" Yea you sure go some talking to do." Fury responds they walking away.

" What was that about?" I ask

" doesn't matter, who is your little friend?"

" This is Peter, My Boyfriend. He is the one who died and left me alone for five years."

" Oh I thought this was him." She redirects her voice from me to him. " You and I are going to have a little talk later." Peter gulped and I could see the terror in his eyes. then Carol laughs. " just kidding, but seriously I'm going to give you the dad talk."

" Now that we have that over with, what did fury want to have you talk to us about." I question.

"we are going to need to sit down for this." She says and we go to the porch and sit down on the tables that were set out there. 

" Is everything ok."

" Yes but I know who your mother is." Carol tells me grabbing on to one of my hands, it was the one hand that was on the table. Peter grabbed the one that under the table.

" Nat said this too, why is everyone finding this out but not me. I mean she is my mother."

"Well Fury is giving me permission to tell you. But you can't freak out or get mad at me or who your mother is. They did this for a reason."

" I sure they have a reason, but seriously who leave their child after having them for two months and once I got hurt and almost died and had to fix me with an infinity stone I get sent away to earth to live with some random rich guy. Like who does that."

" ( mumbles something)" Carol says something under her breath. Peter gasps, he must have heard something with his spider senses.

" What, I bet you said who it was and now Peter knows before me, wow. Who is it?" 

" Me. Y/n I am your mother. Please don't get mad at me. I sent you to earth to be safe because when you got hurt it was my fault and Ii thought that I wouldn't be a good mother towards you because I was the one who got you hurt and almost killed. After we fixed you up and figured out a way for you to live, I gave all the info that fury needed to know to raise you to him and told him to find someone that will do a good job. Yes Tony had some rough spots but he would have done better than what would have happened if you were out in space with me." Carol finished what she was saying.

I can' believe I didn't figure it out, it makes so much sense now. I just can't believe that I have been hanging out with my mother for 5 years and I never knew it. 

I never said anything. Peter had squeezed my hand a couple times trying to get me to say something. A few tears fell down my cheek before I did something. I stood up and walked over to Carol and gave her the biggest hug ever. 

" Hi Mom." I whisper to her and I squeeze on to her. The end of one era and the beginning of a new one.

The End.

A/N: yayyyyyyy. This book is finally done. I really hope you guys enjoyed this book. I am probably going to write the second book which will go through the school year and then Far from Home. But I am going to write that one a lot before I start posting the next chapters but make sure to stay tuned for more information. 

Word count: 1364.

Final Word Count: 69,453