27: Aliens

Your POV

Tony and I are standing on a ledge looking down at Mr Sexy. I really need to learn his name. Then the cape taps on Tony's Shoulder which scares him, which the scares me.

"you are seriously a loyal piece of outerwear." Tony says putting down his arm. I put my arms down as well.

" Speaking of loyalty." I hear A voice from above say. I see the iron spider suit lower itself upside down then flip to land in front of us. The mask comes down and I see Peter's face appear. I run up to him, kiss him on the cheek and hug him.

Our hug is broken by Tony speaking.

"you should not be here."

"I know what you are going to say. it was a long way down and now I am here in space." He says really quick cause he is nervous.

"Right where you are not supposed to be."

"Come on Dad, you know we are going to need help facing whoever we are going to face. wait who is it?"

"Thanos." Tony says looking at me with a plain face. my eyes widen and my breathing gets heavier. I look at Peter, his mouth was slightly open. Tony noticed and began to question. "Is there something you know about thanos."

Peter noticed I was starting to have an anxiety attack. He wrapped his arms around me then began to explain to Tony.

"Last night she had a nightmare about Thanos. She never really told me what happened but something really bad. But thinking about it I think her Nightmare was her seeing the future. it must be something that came with all of her new powers." Peter was rubbing my back trying to stop me from shaking.

Tony didn't reply, I took his silence as an answer. I started thinking about the dream then all of a sudden I felt my knees go weak and felt myself slip from Peters grip.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was on the planet again. Nobody else was there, just me and thanos. This didn't feel like the dream, it felt like I was in my own mind. a place where i couldn't get hurt.

"Thanos," I say in a low tone voice. " what do you want for me."

"Nothing from you, just what is running through your veins." He replies walking closer to me.

"what need do you have the stone for."

"I need them all for-"

I am taken out of the dream by Peter. He was shaking me.

" You idiot!" I yell at him but I am quickly shushed by Tony.

"I'm sorry." Peter says backing away.

" I was in some weird dream scape getting answers out of Thanos. He is going to kill us all." I say.

" Can we talk about this later we have a situation on our hands." Tony says.

Peter helps me up and we walk over to the edge of the ledge.

" Alright so what is the plan." Tony says to us.

" Uh ok, so have you seen this really old movie aliens." Peter says to Tony.

I roll my eyes.

"Alien." I correct Peter.

" Yea yea still we could suck the alien dude our into space."

" But then wouldn't we get sucked up too." I state.

"The wizard is being held up from his powers, and if Squidward loses control then the doctor would fly out too." Tony says.

"We can't just kill the beautiful sexyness." I say in full seriousness.

Peter scoffs and Tony hits me on the arm.

"Fine let's just figure it out as we go." I say making myself float.

"No no no, I will confront him you grab wizard and help Peter." Tony says.

"Fine, come on Peter lets go." I say landing and trudging to where Tony had pointed us to go.

Tony landed behind Squidward and they started talking. We couldn't hear them very well. Then we saw Tony blast a hole in the and Peter jumped into action.

First Mr sexy's cape caught him, but the cap lost grip. Then Peter held onto him but started to get sucked out as well. Went to use my powers to pull them back but then Peter's suit put four spider legs out and caught them.

I then used my powers to pull both of them back in. Tony then flew over and closed the hole with some crystal stuff.

I flew over and landed by Peter. He tried to shake hands with the cape, he failed.

"Peter it is a cape, it doesn't talk."  I tell peter and he takes much offense." Just stating the facts." I put my hands up in the air turn away.

I feel Peter's arms snake around my waist and spin me to face him. He keeps his arms around me and our faces are inches apart.

" Did you see anything bad in the future." Peter ask  looking at me.

" Death, death, and you wouldn't guess."

"Death?"

"Bingo"

"Hmm, might as well prolong it."

I rolled my eyes and started listening to Tony and Mr Sexy.

"With no back up." Mr sexy says.

"We are back up." Peter says letting go of me.

"No correction, she is back up, he is a stowaway." Tony says pointing at at each if us.

"So what are they, your wards."

"No Mr Sexy, I am his daughter, he is my superhero boyfriend." I say to Mr Sexy.

"Mr Sexy? My name is Dr Strange."

"I am Spiderman." Peter says I laugh at his comment.

"I'm Y/n, or FlipSwitch. And his name is actually Peter." I say as we both walk over to the other two.

"Anyway, we need to fly this thing home." Strange says.

Nobody answers.

"Can you get us home?" He repeats.

"I heard you, I don't think we should do that."

"What, and just bring your daughter to get killed." I yell at him.

"What?" Peter and Tony say.

"Yea, you didn't think about that. You daughter is a walking infinity stone. One that Thanos needs. So you really think it is a good idea."

"Your daughter has a point Stark."

"What if there was a way to take it out. Then destroy the stone with the other." Peter say reasoning.

"But the stone was put in her to keep her alive. Wouldn't it kill her if we take it out." Reasoned Tony.

"Well, technically if we took it out of her now that it has taken over her fully, her body doesn't really need it anymore." Doctor Strange says.

"Shouldn't I have a part in this conversation. I mean we are talking about what is running through my veins practically my blood." I say to the three guys who had fully excluded me.

"Well it is life or death, I get to decide." Tony said pointing at me.

"Fair, continue."

"If we want to, how would we do it." Peter asks.

"I could use a spell. It would take it out." Strange says.

"Then find a way to destroy it." I say.

"Yea, sure." Tony says.

Word count: 1189