12: New friends

Your POV

We made it to the office and Peter told me that he had to go. So I waited there alone until somebody finally came to the front desk. I waited for about a minute before a lady walked in and sat behind the computer at the desk.

"Hello, what can I help you with?" The lady said giving me a sweet smile.

"Oh Im new here and I don't know where things are, and I need to know where my classes are, and what they are." THe lady nodded and started typing.

"OH you must be the new kid this year, Y/n l/n. I'm so sorry to hear about your parents." She said as she continued to type.

"Yea, but that is in the past. I like and try to forget about it." I say looking down.

"I understand." She said as she stopped typing. She got up and took something from the printer. She walked back over and handed it to me.

"Take these, it is your class schedule, locker number and combo and a map of the school. If you would like I can call somebody up to show you around." She said as I took the papers.

"No, I think I will be ok." I said giving a smile.

"Alright oh and i looked at your classes and you have all the most difficult classes. Are you sure you will do fine in those classes?" She said giving me a concerned look.

"Yes, I was the top of my class at my old school. I think I can manage." I said giving a snotty smile. I turned around and walked out of the office.

I made my way down the halls and found by locker. Their was a locker next to you on one side, and the other was just a wall. I didn't feel like doing the work to unlock it so I forced it to open using my powers. It just opened nicely like if you had unlocked it.

I put some of my stuff when this boy walked over to the locker next to me. He was bigger and he waddled a little bit. He then noticed me looking at him and he gave me a smile.

" Hi, you must be the new girl this year." He said, his voice was so sweet. He didn't even care that you were looking at him.

" Yea, that's me. I'm y/n." I said smiling at him as he started opening his locker.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ned." He said as his locker opened. He put his back pack in his locker and grabbed out a few books and closed his locker.

", do you think you could help me with getting to my first class, it is English." I said as I closed my locker holding some book.

"Um, yea of course, I am going to English too. What teacher do you have." He asked while we stood there.

" I don't really know, here is my schedule maybe you could find it on their." I smiled at him while he looked at my paper.

"Oh you have Mr Scott, same as me." He said as he started to walk. I followed him, but he didn't look up from the paper." Looks like we have robotics and computer science as well together."

"That's great, maybe we will become the greatest of friends because of it."

"Yeah, I can be your first friend here since you are new."

"Well actually I made one friend already, his name is Peter Parker."

"You're kidding."

"No, what is there something wrong with him that I don't know about?"

" He is such a jerk and he is so rude. He is also a jock and hangs out with all the cheerleaders."

I gave Ned a really confused look and he started laughing. I got even more confused.

"I'm just kidding, Peter is my bestest friend in the entire world. I thought it would be a funny joke."

I let out a sigh of a relief and then let out a small laugh. We came up to a door that was labeled Mr Scott. Ned led me inside and we sat in some seats towards the back of the class.

Something startled Ned and he looked at me with crazy eyes.

"Can I see your schedule again?" He ask tapping a pencil on the desk. I pulled it out and handed it to him. He read it over and gasped.

"What?" I asked looking at him with a half smile on his face.

"I knew that this schedule was familiar. You and Peter have the same schedule. Wow, I thought Peter was the only one crazy enough to take all of the hardest classes for junior year."

" Yep, I was the smartest at my old school." I said settling back into my seat.

Peter walked in about a minute late and sat in front of me. We talked about how we had all the same classes. Then a girl walked up the us.

" Sup losers." She said and sat next to me. She was tall and skinny.

"Hey Mj, this is our new friend, Y/n." Ned said smiling at her. Peter rolled his eyes and turned to the front of the classroom.

" Hey y/n, I'm Mj. I'm just going to tell you that these two are total nerds."

"Yet you are friends with us." Peter said putting one finger up and pointed it to the sky.

The teacher then walked in and shushed us. But then Mj whispered in my ear.

" I'm still saying that they are total nerds and that you should be warned before the capture you in too."

Word count: 958

A/n: sorry guys, updates could be a week in-between because I am currently doing camps. I will try to post as much as I can after them. Also thanks for 300 reads