36

Your POV

( When things are in Italics those are your thoughts.)

I walk into the house with Morgan in my arms. Tony closed the door and stayed outside to talk to Nat, Steve and what looks like Scott. I thought he was snapped away but I guess not.

I walk in and see Pepper n the Kitchen, finishing up lunch. She doesn't notice me so i decide to take a causal approach to this meeting.

"Hey pepper," I say to her. I set Morgan on the ground and she runs over to pepper. Pepper doesn't seem notice me there and answers causally.

"hey Y/n." she replies not looking up from what she is doing. Morgan starts to pull on her shirt. Pepper looks down at her and smiles. "what?" a little laugh comes out of my mouth. Morgan points at me, and Pepper finally looks over at me.

Her mouth drops and she starts crying. I open my arms for her to come into a hug. she runs over to me and squeezes me tighter than tony did. she lets go and looks at me up and down.

"You are so big, you aren't a little girl anymore." she says smiling through the tears.

" I missed you." I say to her, but her smile turns to anger.

"where have you been the past five years. You go and kill thanos and come back and leave everyone you had left. we were all so worried about you. what have you been doing with your life?" She yells.

"Everyone hated me when I chose to leave, I was only harming others.  I have changed from who everyone has remembered. The Stone controlled who I acted and my thoughts. Without the stone I am who I really should be." I say to her, keeping it quiet.

"Fine, but what have you been doing, Are Tony's suspicions about you being the Blood Raven correct." she asks me. I look down at her.

I put my foot to the side so she can see the heel of shoe. I click it on the floor and the heel turns into a dagger. Pepper gasps and covers her mouth. I click my shoe on the ground and it goes back to normal.

"I'm Sorry," I say to her and I go lean by the door and listen to what Tony, Nat, Steve, and Scott were talking about.

"Now, we know what it sounds like..." Scott says.

"Tony, after everything you've seen, is anything really impossible?" Steve says.

What are they talking about.

"Quantum fluctuation messes with the Planck scale, which then triggers the Deutsch proposition. Can we agree on that?" Tony says.

Wait those are terms for Time Travel.

"In Layman's terms, it means you're not coming home." Tony says to explain better for the three of them.

So Scott must have time traveled. He was probably in the quantum realm during the snap and got sucked into a time vortex. that would explain him coming out now, but something would have needed to take him out. Hmm but what he did that means we could time travel.

"I did." Scott says.

"No, you accidentally survived. It's a billion to one cosmic fluke. And now you wanna pull off a... What do you call it?" Tony says.

"A time heist." scott replies. I laugh a little by what he says.

"Yeah, a time heist. Of course, why didn't we think of this before? Oh, because it's laughable? Because it's a pipedream?" Tony replies.

"The stones are in the past. We can go back and get them." Scott says. My breath hitches when he says this.

"We can snap our own fingers. We can bring everyone back." Nat continues his battle.