4: Goodbyes

Same Day
Peter's POV

"Peter, can you please come out here I want to talk to you," I hear May yell from the living room. I trudge my way out of my bedroom to see a giddy Aunt may waiting for my arrival.

"Yes?"

"Sit sit sit."

I sit down next to her, she has that strange look in her eyes that practically scares me.

"So you know that the apartment next to us. How nobody has lived there for a couple months."

"Ooo, is somebody finally moving in?"

"Yes, two girls are moving in. One of them is 18 and the other is 16 and going to Midtown Tech."

"Really"

" Yea but Pete there really is something you should know."

" Ok?"

" The girls parents just died in a car crash. They are living on there own and the oldest is out of the school and working so they have money. the school is also giving her a scholarship. I need you to help them as much as possible, they need it."

" Of course, Aunt May, when are they moving in." I said getting up from the couch to walk into the kitchen to grab some chips.

" They are moving in today, with your spider strength you have to help them bring all of their stuff up the stairs, and then invite them over for dinner."

"Ok, alright, yeah yeah yeah, just tell me when they get here. I'll be in my room." I say this walking away to my room.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Your POV

Everybody is gathered outside of of the compound. There is a car for Wanda and I and a moving truck for all of our stuff. Vision had already said his goodbyes to me and Wanda. The people outside are Tony, Pepper, Steve, Clint, Nat, Sam, Bucky, Wanda, and I. Loki and Thor sadly couldn't make it back from Asgard with Dr. Banner.

"Pep, I'm going to miss you so much, I going to miss talking to you about fake drama I would make up because I didn't have school drama. Thank you Mom."Pepper was already crying, I was trying to hold back tears till at least Nat, i knew I was going to cry when I got to Dad.

Since Mom was in tears,  she never said anything. I left her arms and went on to Sam.

" I know we were never that close but you have always felt like a big brother, with your stupid jokes and roasts."

"Seriously, I don't get why this is a big, i mean you get to see us every weekend."

" well for the first couple weeks or so we won't be coming home so we can settle and learn the city more in our free time. So that is why I am saying my goodbyes in such a sad tone, big bird." i laugh at my own joke and pat Sam on the shoulder. I move onto Clint.

"Caw caw, my bird friend. You have always been a big brother to me, more than Sam ever was. You were always there to sneak me out when I didn't feel like being at the compound or the tower. I feel like you are going to be my over protective brother when I figure out I like a guy or a guy likes me. See you later, Clint." I give him a big bear hug and nuzzle my head into the crack of his neck. I could feel tears start to come up to my eyes. I let go of the hug to try and stop them. I walk away from his and make my way over to uncle steve.

"Uncle Steve, my goodness golly where to start. how about just a simple thank you, you have always just been there for me to talk to when ever my powers took over. i don't know where I would be if you went there to talk me through it. Goodbye, Steve." I gave him a huge hug reaching upwards because I am not the tallest person in the world. I let go and walked over to Nat

Not even saying a word I go straight into a hug. the tears were starting to flow down my face. I speak into the crook of her neck,"I'm going to miss our little talks and our inside jokes we have. i can't do this-"

I run away from Nat who is in shock by what I said run into the car and slam the car door behind me. I see nat wanting to run to me, but beginning held back from going to me by Cap's stiff arm. I heard the muffled voice of cap say, " Don't it will just put her emotions even more out of place, we don't want another incident."

I can see wanda wave goodbye to everyone and whisper some words to Tony who I didn't say goodbye to. She hugged him and walked to the other side of the car. she sat down and buckled up. Wanda hit a button that made the window come down in the middle of the car.

"Happy, we are ready, you can leave"

" oh can I now"

Frustrated I used my powers to push down the gas petal. Wanda put her hand over mine to stop me. I could faintly her her yelling my voice but reality was blocking Her out. my appearance was changing and my hands started to glow with red fire as I went invisible. Soon the only thing showing was the stone and the fire on my hands that was slowly burning Wanda's hands. She didn't move her hands but just kept them there trying to calm me.

Finally her words started to get through to me. I was able to stop controlling the car. I slowly came back to beginning visible and the fire stopped glowing too.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you."

" It wasn't you, reality took over. You just have to make sure a emotions don't take over. We don't need you to blow up the school."

"Thanks, and sorry Happy."

" That was a first but now i am just thankful that you are okay."

And just like that, a glance out of the window showed me, that this was actually happening. What I saw was only trees, the avengers compound was no where to be seen.

Word Count: 1100

A/n:  I ended this chapter on a bit of a sadder tone than previous chapters. I just have to say the next chapters is going to be a fun one.
Bye ❤️