19: Recovery

Your POV

My eyes slowly open like I have been in a really deep sleep. I wake up with machines beeping all around me. My eyes can focus yet but I can feel someone holding onto my hand. There head was hung low.

My vision is starting to come back and I see that it is a guy. But it isn't Tony. I focus my eyes and see that it is Peter.

"Peter?" I croak out. My voice is barely above a whisper.

"Y/n! Your awake. Oh I've missed you." He said as he hugged me lightly as I still lay in my bed.

"What to you mean I just blacked out for the night."

"Y/n, I don't know how to tell you this but, you were out for two weeks. Some of us thought you weren't going to wake up. But I had faith in you." He kissed the top of my forehead before standing up.

He walked over to the door. "Mr Banner, she is up." Peter yelled down the hall. I heard two pairs of feet run down the hall. One is Bruce and the other is Tony.

"I don't want to see you." I say looking away from Tony. I don't even want to call him dad.

"No, my daughter just woke up from a coma. I want to see her."

"No Tony, I said leave!" I put my arms up and power shot of from my hands. It hit him and made him fly back to the other side of the hallway. I didn't even do that. He got up with an angry look on his face.

"Excuse me, I am your father!" He tells in anger at me.  He had been drinking, I can tell."My name is dad to -"

Tony was cut off by webbing going over his mouth. Tony eyes widen as his eye direction turns to Peter.

"I am sorry sir but you caused her to be here. You caused her pain and to be become hurt. If she doesn't want to here you need to leave." Peter voice was Stern and intimidating. I had never seen this side of Peter before.

Peter stuck a web to the door and slammed it shut. He then walked over and locked it so Tony couldn't get in. He then walked back over and sat at the chair by my side.

"Alright, let not anger either of you today." Bruce said grabbing a clipboard and turning around to face Peter and I.

"So Y/n, does anything hurt, or to you feel pain anywhere.

" No I feel fine. If anything I feel stronger."

"As I expected. You are free to leave. I will have you go to the training room to meet with Wanda and Loki for training. You will see why."

Bruce put down the clip board and walked over to the door.

"You guys can leave whenever you want. Oh and Y/n, I have some training clothes in the corner for you. The bathroom is over there." He point to the corner then a door on the other side of the room next to Peter.

He opened the door and walked back out. Peter then got up again to relock the door. Damn Peter doesn't play. He walked back over and sat down.

"He was drinking again." I say looking at a wall.

"What?" Peter asks

I look back over to him.

" My dad, he only yells at me like that when he has been drinking. He promised me that he would not drink like that again."

" Why don't we get him back for that."

"What do you mean."

"Do something he told us not to do."

"So what are you suggesting, Parker."

" Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"

I sit up in my bed and pretend to think. Then I sit on the edge of the bed and get off. I walk over to the corner of the room and grab the clothes that Bruce's got for me.

I set them on a table next to where Peter was sitting. I motion with my hand for him to stand up. He does.

I wrap my arms his neck and lean up and give him a sweet kiss. I pulled back but still kept my arms around him. He had wrapped his arms around my waist by now.

" That is what I was hoping you would say."

He leaned in for another kiss. This one was more passionate, and a lot longer. I pull away for some  breath and lay my head on his chest.

" Sorry Peter but I have to change and go train. If you want you can watch us from the observing deck."

"Fine." He kisses me on the top of the head before letting go of my waist.  He walks away to the door and leaves.

I grab my clothes and head to the bathroom to change.

A/n: Two uploads in one day! What is happening??? Sorry this one was on the short side compared to the others.

Word count: 848