41

Your POV

"Okay, so the how works." Steve says. It was the nest morning and we were all meeting in a weird lab area. But it wasn't a lab,it was more a room with a bunch of weird TV's that were holograms, but they didn't have a base at all, which really confused me.

" Now we gotta figure out the when and where. Almost all of us has had an encounter with at least one of the " Cap says.

" Well I'd substitute the word encounter for damn well near been killed by one of the six infinity stones." Tony says. Then he glances over at me. " Some of us more than others."

" I haven't, I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about." Scott says.I give him a weird look. "What?"

" dude seriously, I had one in my chest, you fought me." I say at him.

" Right Right." Scott says.

" Anyway, we only have enough Pym Particle for One round trip each, and these Stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history." Bruce says.

" Our history, so not very great places to just drop in." Tony adds.

" Which means we have to pick our targets." Clint notices.

" Correct." Tony agrees.

" Alright, Y/n lets start with the Reality stone." Steve says

I walk up to the front of the room and begin to explain.

" OK, so with the reality stone it is really pushy, when you have to grab it you will need something to suck it out of me with because you won't be able to touch it. Also when you go to get it, you will probably have to kill me to get it. Cause you won't be able to sneak up on me once I finally got full control of it." 

" what if you go back before you even got the stone, like before you were alive." Nat suggest.

" Well, I am not the one to ask about that, Thor knows about it because the Asgardians had it before it was in me. My mother got it from there." As I say this I see Nat gulp. That was weird.

" Alright. Thor?" I walk away from the front. Everything is quiet as we all look over at Thor. He doesn't respond at all. 

" Is he asleep?"  Nat asks.

" No, I'm pretty sure he is dead." I comment sitting back down where I was before. Then Thor wakes up. He walks up to the front of the room and starts talking.

"Where to start? Umm... The Aether, first, is not a stone, someone called it a stone before. It's more of a... an angry sludge thing, so... someones gonna need to amend that. Here's an interesting story though, many years ago... My grandfather had to hide the stones from the Dark Elves. He buried it really deep in the ground and only the Royal family knows where it was kept." Thor said going in and out of the conversation. While he was talking the rest of us were sharing worried looks.

"So Thor where was the Aether kept?" Nat asked.

" Why do you want to know?" Thor ask, seriously. I just squint my eyes at him and he turns his head to the side questioning my look. " OH right, it in this weird plant just one click away from Asgard, buried exactly 1,567 ft deep from the highest peak on the planet." 

" Awesome, Eggs, Breakfast?" Tony ask Thor moving him away from the front.

"I'd like a Bloody Mary, thank you." 

We were talking all throughout the day, some of us were getting tried of it but we had to push through. Currently it was later in the day and we were all eating food sitting at the extremely large dining room table.

" Quill said he stole the Powers stone from Morag." Rocket says while walking around on the table.

" Is that a person?" Scott asks.

" Morag's a planet. Quill is a person." Rocket replies.

" A planet? like in Outer Space?" Scott asks happily.

" Oh, look. It's like a little puppy, all happy and everything." Rocket then changes his tone. "Do you wanna go to space? You wanna go to space, puppy? I'll get you to space."

It is the next day and it was earlier in the morning but still after we had all eaten  breakfast but still wasn't time for lunch. Right now we are listening to Nebula about the soul stone, while sitting in a planning room.

" Thanos found the soul stone on Vormir." Nebula said in her same emotionless tone.

"What is Vormir." Nat said in a business like tone. She had  been taking notes about all the stones on her lovely notepad. She i so protective of that thing, no one  is allowed to touch it at all. You can't even grab it for her, she is the only one who can even touch it.  She feels like someone could mess it up on we wouldn't be able to bring them back.

"A dominion of death, at the very center of Celestial existence. It's where... Thanos murdered my sister." Nebula said looking down.

"Not it." Scott says.

It was awkward after that. We kind of split up to figure out the rest of the information. We all have sort of gave up on working and we were all getting delirious. All that was left of Nat, Tony and I and we were all laying down on the floor or table laying down. We were all very sleep deprived. 

" That Time stone Guy..." Nat started saying.

" Oh Mr Sexy." I say 

"I told you to not call him that." Tony says from on top f the table by Nat. I was laying on the ground.

" But it is the truth." I say.

"Doctor Strange." Tony says trying to forget my comments.

"Yea, what kinda doctor was he?" Nat asks.

"Ear-nose-throat meets Rabbit from a hat." Tony said.

" Nice place in the village though." I comment.

" Yea, Sullivan Street." Tony says.

" Hmm... Bleecker." I argue.

"Wait he lived in New York." Nat questioned.

"No. He lived in Toronto." Tony replied.

"Guys, if you pick the right, there are three stones in New York." Nat says.

I sit up look at them in surprise. " Shut the Front door." I say.

"Oh god we really need sleep." Nat says laughing at my comment. 

"No we must finish, planing everything. like all the teams." Tony says.

"Fine, lets start with the three stones in New York." I say.

" Ok, lets have Tony and Scott work on the Tesseract, and put Steve on getting the scepter since he will know about some of the hydra plans.Then maybe put Bruce on getting the time stone, since he probably knows the most about strange anyway." Nat says looking over her notes.

" Alright. then you should put Nebula on getting the Power stone, she will know a lot about Morag." I say.

" Who should she go with, she can't go alone." Tony replies.

" I mean we could send Clint,they seem like a good match with each other." Nat says.

" Are you sure you don't wanna go with Clint?" I ask her.

" I think he will do good here with her." Nat says writing somethings down.

" Ok, then Reality Stone, Y/n do you want this one." Tony says. 

" No, I was thinking Thor and Rocket, cause Thor knows where and rocket can keep him in line." I tell them. 

"Alright, then that leaves, Y/n and I on getting the Soul Stone." Naat says while she finishes writing somethings down.

"That should be fun. Now may I go sleep." I ask getting up and already walking to the door.

" yea we will tell the others tomorrow." Nat says.

Word Count: 1294