15: Belief

Peter's POV

Y/n has been explaining how she related to Tony. It is just all crazy for me.

"So you are the adopted child of Tony Stark. But you are kept a secret from the world. You live with the Avengers. Vision and Natasha homeschooled you for your entire life, but now since you can control your powers better l, they decided to let you go to public school. Though you had to be under a different name and a tragic background story. Also you don't have any siblings." I say repeating all the info to get it ingrained in my mind.

"Yes that is the truth." She says looking down at her feet.

"And there is nothing else important that you need to tell me." I say raising an eyebrow at her.

Before answering she gulped and got a sad look in her eyes. It quickly went away when she looked up at me with a smile.

"Nope, that all of it." Her smile was so sweet. Gosh it almost made me forget about all of my problems. But something still felt like something was bothering her.

"Well then let me apologize. I am sorry I overreacted like that. I just can get like that sometimes. Just please forgive me, I didn't know how to react to the situation."

'Peter it fine, just be thankful that I was able to keep my emotions in check otherwise you could be dead. I do feel like the power is drained from me right now. Sometimes when I get really emotional my powers an freak out or they don't but they feel like I just did a lot with them."

"Is there anything I can do to help you, like call Wanda, or your dad. Would they know what to do."

"On no circumstances are we calling my dad, that would just cause both of us to be killed. But they is one thing you could do for me."

"And what would that be?" I am for some reason nervous, she has an evil smirk on her face. But it changes to a nicer one.

"Can you swing us home, I don't feel like flying with so little energy left."

Your POV

I probably could have flown home but I thought I would take advantage of this opportunity. Peter didn't say anything he just slung me over his shoulder like a sac of potatoes. I squirmed a bit but he just stood his ground and walked over to the edge of the building.

"Peter, you better not jump off the building with me like this." I say squiring even though I told him to swing us home.

" Don't worry I won't." He says putting me down. " First we need to put our masks back on." He pulled mine back up then put his over his face.

He then bent down a bit and fastly picked me up again like a sac of potatoes.

"On second thought, who cares." And he jumped off the building and started swinging home.

This got us home really fast, we were there in about 5 minutes. That was the scariest thing ever in my life. But I have payback in mind. We landed on the roof and Peter put me down. But I held onto his arm still. We were standing right above my living room of my apartment.

"Y/n, we have landed, you can let go now." He said with the eyes on his suit widening.

I narrowed my and stared at him. The cool thing about my powers is I can make myself be able to go through solid items. Also If I hold onto somebody I can make them too.

I held on to Peter's arm tight and closed my eyes and made both of us fall through the roof and land right smack dab in middle of the floor of my living room.

I open my eyes to see that we landed with me on top of him. I was practically straddling him. Our faces were inches apart, thank God for our masks.

We stayed there for a few seconds me staring at him in the eyes of the mask. Both of us were breathing pretty heavy when we heard clapping.

Both of us looked in the direction of where the clapping was coming from and we saw Wanda sitting on the couch smiling at both of us.

"Woot woot, my ship is sailing." She said cheering.

"Wanda it is not what it looks like." I say pushing myself to stand up.

Peter clears his throat and stands up too.

" Yea we don't even like each other, were just friends." He says.

"Yea just friends," I say and my voice cracks just a little. Jeez what is going on with me.

"Ok, I believe you. Anyway, Peter you should go home. Y/n and I are going to have dinner. Go eat with May." Wanda says motioning him to leave.

" You see I would but I am in my suit and I can't just walk out of your home like this."

" Oh well since we live right next to each other I can just push you through the wall." I say pushing him towards the wall.

" Yea that should work."

I hold his hand and make us be able to move through solid, or called Phase change. I push him through the wall and let go of his hand.

"Bye Peter."

"Bye Y/n."

I slipped back through the wall and took off my mask. I turned around and looked at Wanda.

"Ooo, somebody is blushing." Wanda says wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"I am going to video call with Natasha and Clint."

"Can I come."

"No"

A/n sorry guys this one is a little shorter but I just wanted to get another update up so here you go.

Word count: 982