35

Five years later

First I want to update you on what you look like and your ship.

You have turned into a killer, going and killing people while on the run

You have turned into a killer, going and killing people while on the run. You are the biggest threat in space, unable to be caught by anyone. Your name is Blood Raven, or The Raven.

Your hair is shoulder length, pure white and is perfectly straight.

Your weapons are the sword you took from Gamora, and you have heels that when you kick the heels form into knives. You also have gained a lot of fighting skills that work well with your extra strength.

The ship you have is this:

(I don't own either of the drawings, I give credit to the artist who made them

(I don't own either of the drawings, I give credit to the artist who made them. Well I give as much credit as I can because I don't know who the artist are.)

Also you have kept in somewhat contact with Carol Danvers but she hasn't told any of the remaining avengers where you are. She just keeps you updated on what is going on.

Alright, enjoy the rest of the book.

Your POV

I kick my leg up and slit the mans throat with the heel of my shoe. The man falls down on his knees and clutches his throat. Before he dies he looks up at me and asks what they all do.

"What did I ever do to you." He chokes out.

"Absolutely nothing, it is what you didn't do." I say to him and take my sword and lunge it through the mans heart. I take the sword out of his chest and wipe the blood off of the sword.

I start to walk back to my ship and count all the bodies on the ground, there are 17. I walk up onto the ship and add 17 on to the death board. Then I move over to controls of the ship and fly it off of the planet.

As my ship floats out in space I receive a call from Carol. I leave the steering chair and go over to the screen and answer her video call.

"Hey Y/n, what is the count up to  now." Carol asks while eating some chips.