40

Your POV

While the rest of the team either comes to base, or having team members get other team member. Tony and I stay back at home to start building the time machine.

Nat had gone to get Clint, and Bruce and Rocket went to get thor.  Rocket hadn't came inside yet. Honestly wasn't excited for seeing him or Nebula. Last time they saw me, I was stealing their ship.

"Hey Y/n." Tony yelled. from the other side of the fixture.

"Yea Tony?" I respond screwing something to the bottom.

" Can you work on the suits, when rachet comes back him and I will work on this."

"His name is Rocket, and yea." I say putting down the tools and starting to walk back to his lab where all of the plans were set up.

On my way their I ran into Rocket, and who I think is thor.

"Hey Rocket." i say in a low tone. "Thor?" I say louder not wanting rocket to answer.

"Lady Y/n, it is do good to see you." He 'runs' to me and picks me up and spins me around. He is fat, and he smells like alcohol. He squeezes me really tight. He won't let go so I smack him upside the head. He puts me down and furrows his eyebrows.

I just walk past them, not waiting to talk to rocket. I hear little footsteps scurry behind me then see rocket in front of me.

" wow, not even going to wait for me to respond." Rocket says.

"I just don't really want to talk to you."

" I forgive you for stealing the ship, we were all mad at you. But I am not going to be someone to yell at you for something you did 5 years ago. I know you are Blood Raven, I saw you one time on a planet killing people. I just didn't share the information with everyone else. But I am proud of you for being that difficult to find. You are literally a god to people Quill and I used to be." Rocket says.

" I mean I picked up some tips from you and Nebula." I say with a smile.

"But one thing true still confuses me. How did you get the keys to the Ship?"

" A thief never tells." I say shrugging and walking away to the lab. " oh and Tony wants you to help him wiht the portal."

"Got it." Rocket replies.

I get to the lab and I see scott, bruce,  nebula and the back of a person with a Mohawk.

" I'm game, I'll do it." The mohawk guy says. I know that voice anywhere. I run up and jump and hug clint from behind. " Who is that?" Clint says shaking me off. He turns around and sees me. His faces lights up and lifts me up and hugs me.

"Clint! I missed you." I say hugging him back. He sets me down and smiles.

" Nat told me you ran away, how you do something like that." Clint says laughing a little bit. this comment he made was meant to be a bit of a joke.

"  Hypocrite." I snort.

" She told you..."

" I can't be one to judge. but do you have a count."

" 567." Clint says.

"Ha, 734."

" Are you guys done comparing the amount of people you have killed." Nebula asked.

" Yea sorry. OK Clint what are you going to do." I say to clint.

" I am going to do the time travel test." He says flatly.

" Oh so you got the suits done, tony sent me in here to help you guys." I say.

" Tony? since when are you calling him that." Clint asks.

I walk over to the computer and look at what Bruce has been doing. I respond to clint as I type in some minor adjustments. " yea, umm I got into a fight with him while we were in space and then I decided that I wanted to be on my own. So know I am, he isn't my dad, he was just my guardian."

" Alright then. K scott take off the suit by hitting the button on your right hand." Nebula say.

" Ok." Scott says while the suit retracts. I grab the bracelet and give it to Clint. he double taps it and it forms around him.

"Clint, now you're gonna feel a little discombobulated from the chronoshift. Don't worry about it." I say.

"Wai-Wait a second, let me ask you something. If we can do this, you know, go back in time, why don't we just find baby Thanos, you know, and..." Scott said while making a motion to strangle baby thanos.

I gasp. Bruce replies disgusted.

"First of all that is disgusting." Bruce says.

" It's Thanos." Scott says.

" And secondly, time doesn't work that way. Changing the past doesn't change the future." I say.

" Look, we go back, we get the stones before Thanos gets them... Thanos doesn't have the stones. Problem solved." Scott says.

" Bingo." Clint says.

" That isn't how it work." Nebula says.

" Well that's what I heard." Clint says.

"What? By who? Who told you that?" Bruce asks.

"Star Trek, Terminator, TimeCop, Time After Time, Quantum leap, A Wrinkle in Time, Somewhere in Tim, Hot tub time machine." Scott says.

"Basically any movie that includes time travel." Clint says.

"Die hard, no that's not one." Scott says. I roll my eyes and give him a glare.

" This is known." Clint says.

"I don't know why everyone believes that, but that isn't true. Think about it: If you travel to the past, that past becomes your future. And your former present becomes the past. Which can't now be changed by your new future."  I say to them, they all look confused.

" Exactly." Bruce says.

" So... Back To The Future's a bunch of bullshit?" Scott asks.

" Yea." I tell him and then nod my head to the side and turn back to the computer.

"Alright, Clint. We're going in 3... 2... 1!" Bruce says then hitting the enter button. the mask goes over Clint's head and he gets shrunken down and we can't see him anymore.

A couple seconds go by and Clint doesn't come back. Then we hear yelling from the training room that Clint was out there.

" Come on we gotta go." I say running out of the room down out of the lab. I am practically  spiriting to the room with the time machine.

I run and see clint standing up on the platform. I practically jump up all the stairs and latch my arms around his neck and jump up on him. He falls to the ground with my wrapped around him.

" holy shit, I figured out time travel." I say hugging on to him tight.

" we. we figured out time travel." Bruce said as he came into the room.

" It was mostly me." I whisper to Clint, but loud enough for the people around us to hear.

" I heard that." Bruce yells back.

"You heard nothing." I say getting off of Clint, he was smiling and laughing at bruce and I.

"Alright, everyone we will meet tomorrow to figure out the rest of the plan in the morning."

we all nodded and walked off.

Word Count; 1213