22: Lets do this

your POV

Peter and I are walking down to My lab which i on the main floor in the back. As we are walking we run into Nat.

"Oh Nat, I am sorry about earlier. I just wanted to test out my strength." I say hugging her.

"Oh its fine I was just cut off guard, I thought that  you wouldn't be stronger than Steve." she says patting me on the back.

I let out a gasp and looked at her with wide eyes.

"I am stronger than Uncle Steve?!" I say with a lot of joy.

"Hell yea you are." Nat says.

"Sweet."

"So where are you guys going?" Nat asks.

"Oh we are going down to Y/n's Lab and making a new suit."

"Cool, but I should let you guys go, you have a lot of work to do."

"Bye Nat."  I yell as we walk away from her.

We get there and Peter sits on a chair while I log myself into the system.

" So you are stronger than cap, but i am stronger than cap, so technically I am still stronger than you."

"No no no, that isn't how it works, I am stronger than you Parker."

"Without your powers?" he questions. I turn around and look at him.

" we will settle this after we finish the suit. We will do a fight, for training. But no powers."

"Deal. You are going down Stark."

"Oh don't lie to yourself like that Parker."

" Whoever wins gets a Game of Thrones point."

"Put my point on the board now."

"The topic is done. Closed down." Peter say getting up from his chair cause I have finished logging in. He opens up a program that puts a bunch of holograms up. I walk up next to him and click in a few things.

"So If we use this formula and plug in these numbers we will get the Vibranium weave to work  and become nano tech." I say putting a few numbers in.

"Ok so we just have to make the design that will allow the nano tech to form into. So everything has to be attached to each other, we can't have multiple components." Peter says looking at what I already have.

""yea, that means no more cape. I am okay with that because I want to refigure FlipSwitch and who she is. So keep the same colours but make a whole new design. " I say waiting for the formula to be approved.

"Hmm, what if you do a design with some X's. I feel like X's work with your powers, i don't know about you." Peter says looking at the loading symbol that I am also looking at. I check mark comes up indicating that we can start designing.

"Ooh, I like that Idea with X's, I can have one at each of my ankles to look like the top of my boots. then one at my waist to be like a belt." I says typing down my ideas.

Peter nods and starts putting some things on the hologram version of my body. He lets out a small laugh and looks from me to the hologram, to me again.

"what?" I say letting out a small laugh at his dorkyness.

"It is just weird, you are here."  He says pointing at you. "But then t=here is a hologram of you and it looks really real, floating over there." He says pointing to the figure you are working on.

"My dads hologram tech is really good." I say putting somethings on the figure.

"I can tell." Peter moves behind me and stands really close so that my back is touching his chest. It is like when I guy is trying to teach a girl how do do something. He reaches one of his arms in front of him to point at something. He begins talking and I can feel his hot breath on my ear.