24: Don't go

Your POV

We are all in the movie room watching La La Land. The movie just ended and Dad said he wanted to talk to us.

"Alright, so as you all can tell, There is a new lovely couple in the compound. How do we all feel about them living next to each other." dad says.

"Come on dad, what are we going to do." I roll my eyes as I cuddle up closer to Peter.

"Actually I have something I want to say." Wanda says louder so she gets the attention.

"alright Wanda what is your input. But I don't want it if it is something stupid." dad say  glaring at her. I let out a small laugh turning to look at Wanda.

"I think that Y/n should stay home until she learns all that she can do with her powers. and I don't want to go back out there to Queens. So much drama happened in the two weeks we were there. I feel like it is safer if we stay here." Wanda ends her statement. My law drops from what she has asked. She was so excited to go in the first place.

"Wanda, you don't think it is safe for her to go back." Nat says turning her head sideways at  Wanda.

"No I don't think she should go back, I feel like she still could learn more. It would be a better option, then she can have more training sessions and learn faster." wanda  says trying to be reasoning.

"Wanda, as much as I think that would be great, she needs to go back out there. she needs that life experience before she comes out to the world as FlipSwitch and my daughter."

"I am not going then. She needs someone to live with her there otherwise she will get kicked out. I just don't think she is ready." Wanda says standing up. I get scared to see Wanda mad, she normally is so happy. I curl up in a ball and lean in really close to peter. He puts his arm around me and rubs my arm to comfort me.

"Wanda nobody else can live with her, all of their identities  are out. you are the only one."

"I know what we can do." Peter blurted out. I was startled and turned my head to look at him.

"what?" Dad asked crossing his arms.

"Y/n can stay with me and May."

"Absolutely not." Tony replied.

"Come on Tony, it won't be that bad. You seem to really want her to go out there to learn the world. this isn't that bad of an option."

"Still, we don't know if May is on board." Tony said trying to win his battle.

"Mr Stark, Aunt May loves her, she won't have a problem with it."

"You only have two rooms, you are not sleeping in the same bed."

"No dad. Anyway Peter has a bunk bed." I say grossing out.

"Fine, Peter I am going to call your Aunt and talk to her about this. Also, y/n I am going to tell May that you are my daughter, she is trust worthy." As dad was finishing  I jumped up and climbed over the chairs in front of me. I leaped into his arms and hugged him.

"Thank you!" I say to him dropping down from the hug.

.
.
.
Sunday Night
at the Parkers house
Your POV

"Y/n! It so good to see you." May said as I opened the door.

"May! I missed you." I say hugging her.

"Oh Hi Peter." May said waving to him as he awkwardly stood behind us.

"Wow, you nephew who you haven't seen for over a week doesn't even get a hug. But not even your own blood gets a huge welcome. I see where I stand." Peter sighed I pushed through us to get inside.