9: Dinner Take two, Right?

Your POV
The Next day

(This is what you are wearing)

Wanda and I wait outside the Parker's apartment. Peter had texted me saying that we were going out to eat at a nearby Thai restaurant. I know it was a causal restaurant but I wanted to look at little nice. Wanda was literally in a MIT sweatshirt and black leggings.

"Dude, why do you look so nice," Wanda says judging my outfit.

" Well you know that I am always full of cute outfits. And also Look at you, you are one to judge."I reply doing an eye roll. She punched me in my arm, pretty hard. I clutched my arm, and bent forward a little bit.

Then a second later Peter opened the door. He looked from wanda to me and then pulled me into a hug. I could feel that he looked up to Wanda.

"why is it that when I always come out here, Wanda is perfectly fine and Y/n is someone hurt in a way. I feel like something is going here." Peter let go of the hug. But right he let go, his bare hand must have touched the reality stone. He clutched his broken hand. H fell to the ground, I could see he wanted to scream or shout in pain. I quickly go next to him and cover his mouth before he says anything.

Wanda uses her powers and slams the door. She doesn't care that She just exposed herself to Peter, he was going to find out in a minute anyway.

"Crap, Wanda He touched Reality."

"No shit. You unpacked all of your FlipSwitch stuff, right." wanda says unlocking our door.

"It is in the third drawer, you need a thumb print. What you need to do is tap the handle three times, then once the it glows say Loki. It will unlock."

Wanda nodded and ran into the house.I turn to look at peter, tears running down his face. He was in bad pain, there was no way he could walk. I hear May yell from inside the house.

"Is everything ok out there," I hear her footsteps get closer to the door.

" Everything is fine May, can we leave in an hour? Peter, Wanda and I want to do something."

"Oh alright just come over when you are ready." Her footsteps walk back. I wrap my arms around Peter and pick him up with ease. I carry him bridal style into our living room. I lay him down on our couch and move him around so that he is in a comfortable position.

"Ok, Peter you touched the Reality stone. It put you in a weird state of paralysis. Wanda and I are working on getting you something that will ease your pain, and fix what the stone is doing to you. I know you are in pain, just please stay quiet, we don't want noise complaints."