21: Catch Up

We walk back to my room hand in hand. We walk in and he goes and sits on my bed. I go over to my drawer and take out some clothes that I left at home. It was an outfit that I wouldn't have been able to wear with Reality.

 It was an outfit that I wouldn't have been able to wear with Reality

"Ok don't do anything that will get you hurt while I am gone." I say walking to a door that was the bathroom attached to my room.

"Oh but I really wanted to be a damsel in distress."

" Well that sucks cause you have to listen to me. You are the person who made me do this in the first place."

Peter made a huff and a sigh and fell back into the bed. He was like an angry toddler.

I went into the bathroom and took my shower. It was only about 15 minutes long. I walk out to Peter laying on my  bed looking at his phone.

I plop myself down next to him and lay my head on his shoulder . He shuts off his phone and wraps his arm around me.

"So you ready to catch up."

"Yep."

" So your dad went full blown off on me and almost took my suit away. But then Clint stood up for me so I got to keep it."

"That's good. Speaking of that, while we are talking I want to make sketch's for a new suit since I don't need that hole area for reality." I lean to my bedside table that still had a few things on it and some new things that I assumed Nat bought for me.

I grab a tablet that I would be able to sketch on.

"You good." Peter asks as I shuffle back into a comfortable position.

"Continue."

" For school we just had Wanda contact them and say that the people who are working with you are having you guys do some work to do up in Boston. The school was fine with it."

"That is good, but do I have to catch up on all the school work."

"The school said since you have good grades from your past schooling that they will let it pass due the circumstances."

"Cool. Anything else happen at school that I should know about?"

" Oh on Monday we have a field trip which Wanda already signed for with you. We are going to MoMA."

I looked up from the tablet with a huge smile on my face.

"I see we have a fan of art here."

" I have always loved drawing. When I was little I would always draw after my emotions would be all weird. I have become pretty good at it. Sometimes I would even go out with Uncle Steve and we would draw together." I smile at Peter.

"That is really cool. You have to show me your drawing sometime."

"Wait, quick question then we can get back to catching up. But what day is it?"