8: Spider-boy

Peter POV

"May, did you see that way Y/n looked at me just a minute after you picked the webbing off the light switch." I say pacing back in forth in our house.

"I'm sure she didn't notice, it was her probably gasping when she heard what you were saying to me."May responds finishing that last few dishes.

"I'm going to go out," I say running to my room.

"What are you going to do," May yells to me over the sound of running water.

"Spider-man patrol. Duh."

"FIne, just don't get hurt."

"I can't promise anything."

"Leave before I change my mind."

I was already changed and walked out ito the living room. I went to the window and peered my head out to see if anybody was out. Nobody was out. So I crept out onto the fire escape and swung to a nearby building top. I saw a flash of red and yellow burst quickly out of a wall and soom to an alley. Could it be. No of course not, She is only in New york.

Your POV

I use my powers and fly through my bedroom wall and quickly zoom to a nearby alley.   I look down at my suit. It has been so long since I have been in my suit. I admire it, and love it, and it was beautiful.

(this is what your suit looks like, it also give you a perspective of what your hair looks like and where the reality stone is

(this is what your suit looks like, it also give you a perspective of what your hair looks like and where the reality stone is. Sorry if the suit looks cheesy)

I see a flash of red and blue out of the corner of my eye. I don't flinch and  make it seem like I didn't see what ever it was. It hides behind a garbage can to not be seen. I let the red glow creep around my hands and slowly have it make it was through the air. It is almost like I am playing. I close my eyes and start to float up. I let the red light flow from my hands and to whoever was hiding behind the trash.

I can notice my powers grasp on to something and I force it up into the air. I can feel whatever it is struggle while it is up in the air. My eyes still closed I pull what ever it was closer to me so that it is about a foot any a half away from me.

"P-pllesasssee ssttoooppp," The Voice struggles as I open my eyes to see Spiderman. I release the pressure just a little so that it won't hurt as much but there is still pain.

"Why were you spying on me," My voice is harsh and cold. Jeez I sound like a villain.

"I sorry, this is not what I expected meeting you was going to be like."

I let him fall to the ground and I land gracefully. I walk over to him, he is still laying on the ground catching his breath even though I was choking him like a snake. Not by his neck by his stomach. That way when he breathes in you push in harder so then their air has less room to expand. It makes them last longer. I get to him and put my foot hard on his chest so he can't get up.

"What do you want," I say squishing him down a little harder.

"Can you ease up a bit, I am a superhero, like you. But right now you are acting like a villain."

I let my foot up but then step down hard on his wrist."Talk, before I break it."I motion to his wrist. I can see him gulp under his suit.

"I was just sitting on the roof top and I say red and yellow flow through a wall and move super fast and go to alley. I thought it was you but FlipSwitch is normally in New York but now you are in Queens. I just thought I could figure out what was going on."

I let go of his wrist and poke him where I hit Peter earlier. He winced more than normal. That is when I knew for a fact that it was Peter. I give my hand to pull him up. He grabs it an pulls himself to his feet.

"Why are you like this, you help out the city but then hate a superhero. I know that you are with the Avengers, why do you hate me?"

"I don't hate you, I just needed to make sure it was you, Peter Parker." The eyes on the suit widen as he steps back a few feet.

"How do you know that name, only three people do. Who told you?"

"No one, I figured it out." I put my hands up and made red dance around them. I then put them forward and used it to lift up the mask of Spiderman. The beautiful face of peter appears as I throw the mask the the corner of the alley.

"You really shouldn't have done that, but know that you know my secret Identity. I only feel it is fair that I know yours." He says raising an eyebrow. I roll my eyes and stare him directly in his eyes. My eyes go from being blue to being red. He scrunches his eyes shut and covers them with his hands.

"Please don't do that thing were you manipulate my brain, or what ever it is that you do with your glowy eyes." He says cowering down.

"I wasn't going to do anything to you, I just wanted to scare you. I guess it worked. And about who I am, I ain't telling you." I say shaking my head to get the red out of my eyes. I look up and start to float up getting ready to leave.

"Wait wait wait," Peter says flinging himself to a wall to be eye level with me. "Are you going to be around here a lot, or are you going back to stay with the avengers."

"I going to be around here a lot now, better get used to me." I say flying higher. I lok to the corner where his mask was. I used my powers to lift it up in front of him. He grabs it.

"It is the least I can do, I mean I broke your wrist."

"You didn't break my- ow ow ow." As he was speaking I took my powers and used them to snap his wrist, taught him right.

"Why did you do that?" He says grabbing his wrist.

"Tells you not to spy on girls, Ha." He steadied himself on the wall and flung a web at my arm as I flew away. I looked down at my arm and thought for a second. Without using my powers, I wrapped the webbing around my arm so it was fully attached. Then I swung my arm down, with that momentum it pulled Peter to the ground. I laughed as he pushed himself up.

I used the stone to make that webbing disappear.

"Woah, I always wondered what that disappearing thing looked like in person." Spider-man said in awe.

"Bye Spider-boy."

"Its Spiderman," He yells back. His voice was now distant as I flew further and further away from the alley.

Word Count: 1232