11: School

Your POV
First day of school

It is 6:30 and my alarm goes off. I wake up to the smell of cooking bacon. I get out of bed and walk over to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and comb my long red hair. I throw it up in a messy bun and walk out to the kitchen. Wanda is cooking breakfast for me.

"why are you up so early?" I question, you can still hear the sleep in my voice.

"I want to make dinner for my little sister on her first day of public school."

"You know we don't have to put up the act anymore, Peter knows, and may will know soon enough. I just have to do it at school and if I make friends and they come over." I say sitting down at the kitchen table starting to eat some fruit that was in a bowl.

"No, we still have to. Peter doesn't know that you are Tony's daughter. We still have them thinking that our parents are dead. And we can't tell them, it could lead the world to find out. So I am going to keep this story up at all times."

"Fine, Tell me when you are done I am going to go get changed." I said grabbing one last strawberry. I headed back to my room and went to my closet. I picked out a black T-shirt that said FlipSwitch in the top corner in cursive. It was V-neck of course. I paired it with some light blue ripped jeans. I put some mascara on and then put my glasses back on.

I went into the bathroom to do my hair. I put it up in a tight high ponytail. I made it all slicked back and then went back out to the kitchen. Wanda had finished cooking the bacon. I went up and grabbed a piece. I took a bite of this perfect crispy piece of bacon. My moment was stopped by knocking at the door. I took another bite and answered the door.

To my surprised it was peter, I choked on my bacon and I wiped my mouth making sure I didn't have any crumbs around my mouth.

"Hi-i Peter-r, what are you doing here." I said finishing the rest of my bacon.

"Oh umm, I thought that I would walk you to school, since I don't know if you know where the school is. So do you want to come with me, because we would need to leave now." He says with urgent eyes.

"OH yeah, that would be great. Let me just grab my bag and another piece of bacon and we can be on our way." I say grabbing my backpack off the hook.  walked back over to the kitchen and grabbed a piece of bacon."Wait Peter, Do you want a piece?"

"Umm, I think I will be good.  But we should get going." He said urgently motioning me  to move fast and get out the door. I walked out the door and stuffed the piece of bacon in my mouth. I then flicked the door shut with my powers.

"You know you shouldn't use your powers out in the open." He says looking at me as we start to walk out of the complex.

"You know you shouldn't leave your spider-man suit hanging out of your backpack, Parker."I say staring him in the eyes. He looks at his backpack and stuffs the rest of he suit in and zips it shut.

"Touche'" he says laughing as we made it down the stairs.

Peter lead me out of the building at to the train station.

"I hope you are ok with taking the train. It is pretty much the only cheap option." Peter says walking into train station. I follow him and he leads me to a nearby train  stop. We wait  for train to come and it comes in about 45 seconds. The doors opened and he pulled my arm  and lead me into the train.

After two stops we got off. We were pretty close to the school. We walked over a sports field. He led to to the front gates when all of a sudden a boy ran up behind us and slapped Peter's ass. It startled me but Peter keep me walking.  The boy who had slapped his ass was still walking with us.

"Penis Parker, you miss me." The boy said slapping peter on the back. I look at him with wide eyes. Peter makes a fake wince in pain, he was a bad actor. The boy then spots me  and stops us right  before we make it to the entrance. He pushes Peter aside and walks close to me.

"Why hello, you must be new, I'm Flash."He put his hand out for me to shake it. I noticed but decided to just wave.

"Hi, I'm Y/n."

"What is such a pretty lady doing with Parker, obviously  you are too beautiful to hang  out with this piece of crap." He kicks peter in the shins. HE just complemented me twice and dissed Peter twice in the same sentence. I get angry at what he says and I take off my glasses. and put them in my bag.

"Say that again." I say giving him a glare. People noticed I was getting mad and started walking over and crowding us.

"Ughh-, I said, Why is such a beautiful girl hanging out with this piece of trash." He motioned at Peter. That angered me more. I started to ball my hands into a fist.

"I wouldn't anger her, Flash. That would only end badly for you." Peter said winking at me so that Flash couldn't see.

"Why what is she going to do, she is just a girl." That pushed me over the edge. Peter saw I was angry and stepped back. Before Flash had time to react I kicked him straight in the balls. He fell backwards and landed on his butt. I walked over to him and crouched down.

I stuck out  my bottom lip and  started to speak. "Oh, did that feel like just a girl." I grabbed Peter's wrist and started to walk away. But then I stopped when I heard flash say something.

"I have felt better girls." This pissed me off. I walked back over to him and saw that his hand was just sitting on the ground. (  A/n: This might sound weird but it means that it is lying next to him, it is still connected to his body.) I stepped down on it and he screamed out in pain. I picked my foot up and looked at the damage that I had done.

It looked bad but to see what happened I grabbed my glasses back out of my bag. I  made them analyze the damage. I dislocated all of his fingers on that hand and broke three of them all well.

"Oh, sorry that was a bit hard." I looked at him and he was about to open his mouth to make another comment. Before he could I stared into his eyes and used my mind manipulation. I made him not want to speak and I made his brain think that the pain hurt much more than it did.

Though my eyes turned red nobody noticed because with my glasses there were screens that would make my eyes look like they stayed the same color. I started to walk away from Flash while he was in extreme pain. I saw Peter look at me with fear in his eyes. I let out a small chuckle and rolled my eyes playfully.

I got to him and he started laughing. We started walking and he finally stopped laughing. I look at him and give him a ' You Good?' look.

"Remind me never to get on your bad side." He said as we finally walked into the building.

"Hopefully you won't need reminding." I said while laughing.

"Hopefully. Anyway, Lets go up these stairs and I will take you to the office."

"Ok, but parker." I said and he looked at me.

"You not going to thank me for saving your ass out there."

"I never asked you too."

"Jeesh, see how things are. This means war."

"Yea-,  wait war?"

"I'm going all Game of Thrones."

"Oh god I'm going to die."

"Yes you are." I laughed, Peter on the other hand felt nervous as we walked up the stairs.

Word Count: 1428