38

Your POV

I woke up to light taping on my head. I flutter my eyes open and see scott smiling  at me. I look around and see that Nat and Steve were gone. Everything was pretty dark except for the little light that is shining above us the is putting a bit of lights on scott's face.

"What time is it?" I ask rubbing my eyes and sitting up a bit.

"It is 2:30 in the morning, Steve and Nat went to bed an hour ago. I stayed up because it didn't want to wake you. I can tell you haven't slept well in a while. Probably ever since the snap." Scott said to me. We were now sitting side by side and he was twirling my hair in his finger.

"That was the longest I have slept since before the snap." I said.

"If you ever need to talk about it, I am here, But you should get some more sleep. I know you just got 11 hours but I think you should get some more." Scott said standing up.

"Thanks Scott." I say. I go to stand up up but my legs go weak and I fall back on the couch. I laugh at myself, and scott lets out a small laugh too. I was laughing so hard that i had closed my eyes.

But then  I felt scott pick me up bridal style and starts walking off to what I think was my room. But he never goes upstairs. He just keeps walking down the hall. then he goes into a room.

I look around and notice that this is Peter's room.

"Scott, why did you take me to Peter's room?" I ask and look at him, I am still in his arms.

"I thought it might have been a little better then going back to your room, and I thought his room would have been the best option."

"thanks." I say. then I feel a falling sensation and I plop down on the bed. Scott then covers me up.

I don't know how Peter's scent in the sheets are still there but it is still there. I Turn around and face my head down into the pillow. Scott laughs and then goes to walk out the door.

"Night Night." I mumble into the pillow.

"I assume that you said goodnight, Night Y/n." Scott says back.

And just like that I was fast asleep again.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up to the lovely sounds of banging on my door.

"What????" I yell in a raspy morning voice.

"Y/n, It is 2:45 PM, you need to go get Bruce." nat yelled opening the door.

" What the Fuck?" I yell, jumping out of the bed and standing up. My hair was a complete mess and Nat laughed at me.

" You need some serious help." Nat said laughing.

" I slept for almost 24 hours in total. my dear lord I needed that bad." I say laughing, then walking over to the closet. I open the door of the closetand remember that I am in  Peter's room.

"You know that you are in Peter;s room, right?" Nat asks leaning on the door frame.

" Yea, but that isn't going to stop me, I am going to get changed and then leave to get Bruce." I say looking at the clothes. I pick out a shirt that says, ' the Physics is theoretical, but the fun is real.' then i grab some of his sweatpants and then set them on the bed.

"Alright well, you can get changed and then go pick him up so we can get to work." Nat says then walking away from the door and closed it.

I changed and then left to go fly My ship. The clothes were big on me but I still love them. This whole time I have been trying to push the thoughts of Peter out of my life. But now that I have started thinking about the hopes of bringing him back my life has seemed happier. I have felt more open.