10: Dinner, take 3

Your POV

May, Peter, Wanda and I are walking down to the Thai restaurant.

" So what were you guys doing that made us go later?" May questioned pushing on Peter's shoulder.

" Oh we were just having Peter help us with setting up our WiFi, since he was such a great help with our TV." Wanda said winking at Peter.

"Yea, surprised that you couldn't do that I mean you are going to midtown while getting a scholarship. You have to be pretty smart." Peter says looking at me.

" Well I never said I couldn't, I just said I didn't want to. Still means that I am smart. I tricked you into doing something that I had to do. Ha." I said giving him a happy glare.

"Peter, never say that about a girl you like." May says giving wide eyes to Peter. Both Peter and I turn a bright shade of pink. Wanda gasps and opens her mouth laughing.

"May, I don't like her." Peter said with angry face speaking through his teeth.

My face dropped as I slowed my walk. I was not next to Peter anymore I was next to Wanda. Peter didn't notice anything.

" And we are here." May said putting her arms up like finished a piece of art.

" Oh this place is cute." Wanda said walking to the door. Peter quickly rushed in front of her to hold the door.

" I will get the door for you girls." He said grabbing the door for us. Wanda went in first then May. Right as I was about to walk in Peter grabbed my wrist.

"What happened back there, why did you slow down?" He ask with a concerned look on his face.

" I just- uhh- my body was just slowing down. It is just a little tired. Nothing a little food might help with." I said putting a smile on.

" Alright, I'm watching you l/n." He said motioning two fingers from his eyes to you. He then motioned you through the door. You saw Wanda and May sitting at a table towards the back.

" What were you guys doing?" May asked as both Peter and I sat down.

" Oh I just had a question for her." Peter replied looking at the menu.

" Yep that's all." A man walked over and took our order. He kept winking at May and it was weird. He left and both Wanda and I started laughing.

"What is so funny?" Peter and May both said  at that at the same time.

"Did you not see him, he kept winking at you." Wanda says pointing at May.

"Oh the happens all the time." May said brushing it off like it's normal.

"Yep he-" Peter started talking but was cut off by May.

"Don't say it."

"He larbs you." Right as Peter says that Wanda and I start laughing harder. May hit Peter from across the table.

"Let's change the subject. Wanda y/n got anything?" May ask looking at the two of us.

"Oh Peter you never told us what happened to your wrist." I ask giving him a smirk and a wink.

" Ughhhhhh," Peter looks from me to May. She doesn't know that I am FlipSwitch, but I can tell she knows that Peter is Spider-man.

Peter POV

I don't know what to do, I can't tell May that  Y/n is FlipSwitch, or that she knows that I am Spider-man. I try and think of something that would be believable for both of them.