26: Mr Sexy

Your POV

Peter and I are sitting on the bus hen all the hairs on his arm stand up. I look at him and then we both look at the window. There is a circular spaceship flying over New york. He looks at me with wide eyes.

"We need a distraction." I say to him taking off my jacket and hat. I stuff them into my bag and then hand it to him." Take this when you change into your suit." he nods and then his face lights up. he slaps ned head to get his attention. Ned was sitting in front of us.

"we need a distraction."

Ned gets excited but then questions us. "We?"

"I am FlipSwitch but we need to leave." I say urgently.

"this is awesome." He said but then he stood up and ran into the back of  the bus yelling. "we are all going to die, there is a spaceship." I laugh at him and then sneak me way out of the bus and Peter follows with his Spiderman mask on.

"I am going to go there right away, you find me after you get your suit on." I say to him flying next to him while he clung to the side of the bus. I flew under the bridge when he swung off the bus. I double tapped the necklace and my suit formed around me.

When it was done I flew as fast as I could to where the spaceship was flying over. I saw Tony, Bruce, and two other guys standing about 100 feet away from two aliens. I landed behind them and saw the two people I didn't know make orange circles.

"hey Dad, Who is the Sexy Wizard?"

"Y/n?! what are you doing here." He said as I approached him.

"field trip."

"Oh and I like the new suit." He said smiling at me.

"thanks, but I think we have other problems." I say pointing to the aliens. The bigger one was making his way over to us. Pretty scary.

"Bruce, what a part of it?" Dad asked.

"Not really but I don't have a choice." Bruce said before straining to bring out the hulk. Dad and I look at each other weird.

"It's ok bruce, we got this." I say to him

"we? No it is my time to show off my new suit." Tony said taking off his glasses as his suit started to form around him.

"You are such a Diva." I say to him putting my fists up and making my powers glow out of my hands.

our talking starts to go through comms. Tony hits the big Alien with a blast. He flies back and Squidward moves Giant so that he won't run into him. He has telekinesis, I want to fight him.

Mr Sexy drops bruce through a portal and Tony gets sent into the sky by Squidward. I use my powers to throw a car at Squidward. he deflects it with ease. the wizards start to do something but then Tony pushes them and they get caught off guard.

"Really dad." I say as he flys forward. While he is flying he got thrown back by a hammer like thing from Giant. he got pushed through a building. I decide to stay with the Wizards.

Squidward made these pointy bricks and threw them at us. the wizards put the ones aimed at them through a portal that then cam out a different one. the ones that came at me I stopped and slowly shot them back at him so they hit him on the arm. that way it will be more difficult for him to use his powers.

"Ugh." Squidward says. The other wizard left to go by tony and bruce. it was just me Mr sexy and Squidward. Mr Sexy and Squidward got into a fight and I was using my powers to get Squidward off. But Squidward threw something at me and it hit my right in the head.

I was down for a bit and then I saw that Squidward was getting away with Mr Sexy.

"Hey bud, that isn't yours." I say as I use my powers to move Mr Sexy out from the bindings. But then my control was lost when his cape took over moving him.

"Tony, Mr Sexy is coming your way, I am on it but can you help."

"Mr Sexy?" I heard Peter's voice over comms.

"Hi Peter." I say to him flying after Mr Sexy.

" I am coming to help." Peter said as the Wizard and I rounded a corner. I saw that Squidward was trying to get Mr sexy back. peter came swinging by to help.

Then Squidward moved something so that Mr Sexy fell from his cape. I caught him with my powers but then Peter grabbed him with his webbing so I stopped using my powers. But then Peter got hit by a sign and dropped Mr Sexy. Before I could grab him with my powers he started to get beamed up by the spaceship.

Peter held on to a lamp post and grabbed onto Mr sexy with a web. But then Squidward ripped the lamp post from the ground. I tried my hardest to pull them down and out of the beam but my powers weren't strong enough.

"Mr Stark were being beamed up." Peter said as he got closer as closer to the ship. The Wizard and Squidward got sucked into the ship as the ship started to float away. Peter got "rejected" and started falling. I caught him with my powers and moved him to be on the inside of the space donut.

I flew up there by him.

"KId you gotta drop, I am going to catch you." tony said flying to get to us.

"but you said save the Wizard." peter said in a high voice, he didn't have much air." I can't breathe." he said taking off his mask.

"Peter, there isn't much air up here you have to drop." I tell him pleading with him.

"Yea that makes sense." He said. his voice got very weary. he starting dropping.

"tony you better have that suit coming." I say as I watch peter fall and become nearly unconscious. while he was falling the suit started forming around him. it finished just in time as he hit the inside of the circle. He came back to his senses and stood up in his new iron spider suit.

"Mr Stark it smells like a new car in here." Peter said as the eyes lit up on the suit.

"Friday send him home." dad says

"What?" Peter and I say at the same time. But I couldn't stop it, Peter's suit opened a parachute and Peter got sucked away.

Dad flew up to me and started carving a whole for us to enter in. a hole opened as both him and I flew in.

"come on dad why did you have to-" I was cut off by a group call from Mom.

"hi mom."

"please don't tell me that you guys are up in space ship."

"yep" dad says.

"god Tony, come back here right now, and you better bring back Y/n safe and sound."

"I'm sorry pep, we are working on something."

"Tony come back right-"

"Pepper has lost connection." A/I tells me. I retract my mask and so does dad.

"Come on we need to find Mr Sexy."

"will you stop calling him that!" Tony yells at me.

"shh"

A/n: sorry this chapter is really bad. it was kinda difficult rewriting the battle scenes

Word Count: 1275