18: uh oh

Your POV

The kiss only lasted for about a couple seconds which was ended by a car honking. Both of us pulled away to see the car. It was a sleek black car with really tinted windows. I couldn't even see who the driver was. All I knew was that it was my ride cause it was a stark industries car.

" Oh no, that's my car. Shoot. Parker!" I slapped him on the arm.

"Hey sorry, it felt like the right moment." He said shrugging and scrunching his arms to his body.

" He said shrugging and scrunching his arms to his body

(Kinda like this but without moving backwards)

"Yea well I got in so much trouble with you finding out about my dad. Imagine what will happen when dad finds out. Both us will be in deep shit." I say repeatedly slapping him in the same spot.

" Yea yea, I get the point. You can stop hitting me." I stop hitting him and glare at him. I take off my glasses and stare at him. I am dong this purposely so that he can see it coming. My eyes glow read and I make his brain think that there is a sharp something poking through his leg. He yelps in pain and falls to the ground.

I start walking away but then turn back around to him.

" As much as I loved that kiss, Parker you are dead. Game of Thrones has started." I put my middle finger up and use it to make a neck slicing movement on my neck. Peter's eyes widen and his jaw drops.

I turned back around and excepted my fate.  I started walking to the car. I got there and opened the door. I sat down and didn't even care to check the driver. Of course it was happy. I closed the door and  buckled in. the car started to drive away.

" Hey happy, so I know you saw Peter and I kiss. I was wondering if you could not tell him?" I ask.

"I wish I could kid." I was taken aback. What I heard was not Happy's voice. It was the one, the only.

"dad!?!" I say  pretty loudly, practically yelling.

"Hi honey. You are in some deep shit when we get home." He says in a happy tone. I swear he is a happy murderer.

I gulp and take out my phone and text Peter.

Me:
Guess who was driving the car

Peter:
Happy?

Me:
My father

Peter:
No

Me:
The shit is over our heads it is so high

Peter:
Oh dear lord tell May I loved her.