42

Your POV

I finished working on all the suits and then went out to find all the rest of the avengers staring at a wall. I think it had something on it but they were all just standing up in the living room area looking at it. Kinda Weird.

" What are you guys looking at." I say walking in further and grabbing an apple.

" Steve just told us the plan." Tony said.

" Cool." I respond." Everyone get in their under suit then grab you Time GPS and meet at the  Quantum Tunnel."

I heard a series of responds. We all walked off to our rooms to get changed. I was walking ahead to my room ahead of the crowd of people when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I keep walking but I turn and see Nat next to me. 

"Hey before you go to your room, I want to how you something I did for you while you were gone." She says as we walk up to stairs.

" Yea." I respond. 

We get to the top of the stairs and I get the room right next to mine and I walk in. 

"Alright so after you left I worked on something to give you for when you came back. I started making this for you about once you were gone for a year." Nat walks over to necklace sitting on her bed stand.

" What is this?" I ask. I can't really see the necklace cause it is so tucked in her hand.

" This is your suit that you left on Rockets ship. I cleaned it up all the blood and added some secret blasters and flight, but I had to change it from vibranum." She hands me the Necklace. I grab it and put it around my neck. I double tap the star and the suit forms around me. 

It is exactly how I remember it, well it is white and black, not like the red and yellow it used to be. I still don't know why losing the stone changed my appearance and suit but it did. I look up at her with wide eyes.

" Thank you so much." I wrap my arms around her and squeeze her tight. 

" It was nothing, it working on it to make me feel like you were here." I let go of her and I wipe a couple tears off my face. 

" Ok well you should go change, I am going to head down to the quantum tunnel." I say while walking out of her room and heading down to the room. 

I get there and grab my GPS and put it on my hand. I tap the bracelet and the suit forms over mine. I walked over to the controls and started setting up everything. Slowly they all started to file in and put on their suits. 

I finish setting up and turn around to see them slowly walking up to the tunnel going up the stairs.

"You all are very over dramatic." I say running up the stairs past them all. I received a few eye rolls but we all just ended standing in a circle getting ready for Steve's speech.

" Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends... We lost family... We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're gonna win. Whatever it takes. Good luck." 

" He is pretty good at that." Rocket says. 

" Right?" Scott says.

" All right. You heard the man. Stroke those keys, jolly green." Tony said. we all walked to our spots around the circular quantum tunnel. 

" Tractors engaged." Bruce said. He started coming back up the steps. I look down my shrunken ship in my hand.

" I still don't get why couldn't take mine." I say to Rocket.