1: Great News

"Y/n get down here right now," my father yells through the Avengers compound.

"No, wait till I'm almost done," I replied working on a new weapons watch. 

"You said that 20 minutes ago, we need to have a conversation about school," Tony replied with anger in his voice. I roll my eyes and pack up the watch.

"A/I ( you name you ai yourself) please shut down all programs."

"All programs shut down and saved, you should get to your father Miss Stark. He is in the conference room."

"Thanks A/I, hopefully I don't die."

I walk out of my room and lock my door behind me. I run down the halls and lead myself down the stairs in giddy mood. At the bottom of the curved stairs I take I sharp right down a hallway that leads to various rooms. I walk into the room with all glass walls. I see my Dad, Clint, Nat, Steve,  and Wanda sitting around the table with a light conversation going. Nat nods her head and points to me, with causes all conversations to stop and everyone to look at me.

" So you finally want to come down," Steve says giving a glare to you.

" Well hello to you too, Rodgers" I reply furrowing my eyebrows and stick out my tongue at Uncle Steve. He was wasn't actually my uncle but that is what it felt he was. Natasha is like my older sister, and Clint is like my older brother.

Then Wanda and I we are so close you could call us sister, but we think that we are long lost twins. Even though she 18 and I am only 16. I mean we even have similar powers.  I pull out a chair and sit down.

"Hey Y/n," Wanda says to me waving uncontrollably fast. I return her a wave of the same intensity.

"Girls," Nat says to me and Wanda. I roll my eyes and look and dad.

"So, I know you have been homeschooled for your entire life, because of you know, Reality's powers and your learning how to control them. We have noticed that you know how to control them," my dad started the conversation.

" We were thinking that you should start regular school. But not fully regular, it is an advance school of sciences since you have your picked up your father's intelligence," Steve continued.

"You will be starting in the beginning of the year, which gives you a couple of weeks before it starts. There is just one thing," Tony looks down with a little sad shine in his eyes.

"What is it, is everything ok," I counter scared to know the answer.

" The school is in Queens and you have to  stay down there because you can't be doing that commute everyday. So we bought an apartment for you to live in. But don't worry you will come home on weekends, understood," Dad said with his mood lifted a little bit.

"This sounds amazing and great but why a school out in Queens, isn't there a science school that is closer to home? As much fun I would have getting to live by myself in Queens, I would miss you guys and training during the week."

" You will be fine, and you are also not going to be living out in Queens alone. You are going to be living with Wanda. Since she is 18 it will be ok, and I know how close you guys are."

I turn to look at Wanda, we are both squealing in our seats. I see Clint and Nat letting a few laughs out seeing Wanda and I freaking out.

After a good solid minute of squealing, Dad finally got our attention.

" So now that you were all here to hear that, I would like to have to words with my daughter alone."

Everybody nods and gets out of their chairs.  Nat, Clint, and Steve just walk out of the room. But before Wanda leaves she hugs me from behind while I am sitting on the chair.

"Wanda, Y/n, you will have time later, right now I really need to talk to just my daughter."

"Fine, Stark, you only have ten minutes then she is mine."

My father was startled by Wanda's comment."ok first of all, my name is Tony, second she is  my daughter I can have as long as I need  with her, and third, she ain't yours."

"Jeez dad, we are just close friends, you don't need to tell at her, you big meanie." I say to him with an angry toddler face plastered on as my expression.

"Fine, Wanda will you please just leave."

"Only since you asked nicely, bye." Wanda said exiting the room.

A/n: I hope you like the beginning so far. And the chapters in the future are going to be longer, this is just to kick things off. Bye❤️

Word count: 790