16: Realization

Your POV

I walk into my room and change into sweatpants and one Tony's old shirts that lets Reality breathe. I plopped down on my bed and called out to A/I.

" A/I, call Nat on Video." The projector turned on and Nat face appear on the wall.

"Hey Y/n how is everything  going?" Nat says.

"Everything is fine but can you go to a place where Dad can't hear, and can you bring Clint with you."

"Yea of course, everything is good right, I don't have to kill anyone." Nat say getting up from where she was sitting. I heard the impact of her hand hitting clint."Come on Clint, Y/n wants to talk to us. alone."

They walked to I Nat's room. she doesn't have anything that could be connected to tony in her room, since she is paranoid.  She set her phone down so that both her and Clint could be seen in frame.

"So, spill." Clint says in a really girly voice.

" How do you know if you like someone." I say blushing.

"Ooh, who the lucky boy." Nat says acting like she is in a gossip circle.

"His name is Peter."

Clint choked on his spit and Nat gasped.

"Like that Nerdy Peter Parker boy, the one your father told to look after you." Nat says looking me dead in the eyes.

"yes him, but did dad tell you his secret?"

"He only told us that he is really smart. Why, what is Tony not telling me." Nat says getting angrier by each word.

"Us. Also, what am I doing here, isn't this a girl thing." Clint says.

"Well I wanted some brotherly advice, kind bird friend." I say in a weird accent.

"Alright, now lets get down to business. what do you like about him, or what makes you think that you like him?" Clint says pretending to be a therapist writing things down on a fake notepad.

" what makes me think I like him is whenever I am around him Reality make me feel really weird and anxious. It is like it is trying to tell me something about Peter. At first I thought it was trying to warn me about something with Peter, like he was  going to do  something bad."

"Hmm, what happened that made you feel differently."

"I really don't know, just we were fighting and then he knew what to do right away. Like he had known me forever. It just when we had that fight on the rooftop tonight everything changed."

"Why were you on the rooftop."

"OH, we were both off patrolling when he pulled me onto a roof top."

"Patrolling?" Nat questioned.

"Oh yea, Peter is Spider-man."

"So that is what your father is hiding from us. So does that mean Peter knows that you are FlipSwitch?" Clint says take bite of a food, that I have no idea where it came from.

Nat looked over to Clint and saw that he was eating food. She smacked him upside the head.

"I was saving that for later you little ass." She said smacking him repeatedly on the arm.

"I'm sorry, I was hungry." He said with a mouthful food.

"Nat, just get more food. It is my problem time today." I say yelling at them like they were little kids.

Nat let our a huff of steam and and turned back to look at me.

" So you never answered the question, does Peter know." Nat says staring

"Yes, and since he does, something about him just clicks with me. I think it means that I like him."

" Alright, from what I have heard and what I have written down. I have come to the conclusion that Y/n has her first crush." Clint says placing the fake notepad down.

" Our little girl is growing up." Nat saying putting her hands to her heart.

I just looked down to the ground and blushed.

"Quick question, does Peter know anything else about you." Nat asks.

"He doesn't know about the incident." I get a sad glint in my eyes. I shed a couple tears.

" It happened a while ago. Everybody has forgiven you."Clint say trying to be comforting.

"But does he know anything else." Nat asks looking at me with a questioning look.

"He just found out that Tony was my father." I say wiping the tears off my face.

The door of Nats room swung open. Tony ran in and took Nats phone.

"HE FOUND OUT WHAT."

Peters POV

I took off my suit and changed into some comfy clothes. I sat on my bed and decided to call Ned. The phone rang for about 15 seconds until Ned picked up the phone. His face lit up the screen.

"Hey dude, what is up." Ned said as he plopped himself on a chair.

"Nothing there is just something I want to talk to you about."

"Speak your words Dude. Let your creative juices flow out through your mouth hole."

"Ned please stop."

"Nope that is how I speak now."

"Fine. Anyway, I like someone."

"Ooh, is it Mj, cause like I totally ship it."

"No Ned, it is not Mj."

"Then who is it?"

"It's Y/n."

"That new girl. Pete you known her for what, a day barely."

"Actually I have know her for a week and she lives next to me."

"Oh, I didn't know that. So these feelings are new."

"Yea. We were fighting earlier and it was fun and I started acting a bit like how I acted around Liz."

"Dude, good for you. Thumbs up for getting a crush. I'm proud of you and your thoughts."

"Jeez Ned, you need to stop."

"Never."

A/n: sorry guys this chapter was crap. But hope you are enjoying the story.

Word count: 974