32

Your POV

Tony, Nebula and I have been floating off in space for 22 days. we ran out of food 4 days ago and oxygen runs out tomorrow.

I really haven't talked to Tony at all. In the beginning we had a fight and I am no longer calling him dad. I blamed everything on myself and then took it out on Tony. I just kept yelling at him until Nebula put me on the other end of the ship. Probably for the best.

We ended up getting some hours of flight, but nothing much.

Now we are sitting staring off into the void of space, every second moving closer to the inevitable nearing death. The thought of death doesn't scare me anymore, knowing that when I die, I will be back with the boy I cry over every day.

i can't even say his name without bring tears to my eyes. I just keep thinking over the fact that I could have stopped all this, all the pain of all the people who have died. all of those deaths were on me. If they just killed me with the stone inside me, everyone else would be alive and well.

Peter would be alive and well.

His name circles my head as the hot tears burn my cheeks. I sit curled up in a ball. Wearing some of gamora's clothes, with quills jacket laying on my shoulders. 

I hear footsteps clatter on the floors as I see Nebula walk in. She looks the same, all of her mechanical parts are keeping her well. Tony and I are flesh and bone and look like corpses. Fitting for our death.

My personality has completely changed. It has changed to who I really am. Who I am without the stone. I have turned into someone who doesn't care about their situation. I make jokes at me coming to my actual death. I don't care about other feelings, I have become cold. I nearly killed tony with one of Gamora's old swords.

"You should go to the front chair, so when you die, you and Tony will be together." She says. I like her. She says it how it is and she says the truth.

I say nothing and just look up at her with my water filled eyes. She lets out a sigh and sits next to me.

"You need to go by him, you don't have to talk. I understand that you don't want him as your father, but he has loved you through everything. Just go by him, let him see you for the last time." She says. Nebula stands up and gives me a hand to pull myself up.

I take my hand and smack hers away. I close my eyes and lay my head back on a wall. I hear her shift around a bit. Then I feel her arms wrap around me and pick me up.

I fight a bit, but then I give up. She with me in her arms over to the front of the ship. I open my eyes as she sets me down on a chair. I look out at space and can practically feel my life being ripped away from me.

I stare off and out at the stars forever, not wanting to sleep. Once i close my eyes the nightmares will come and kill me. Except at the end of this dream, I won't wake up at my death.

My eyes were starting to flutter close when a light starts to blind me. I look away from the light and see Tony put his hand up to block the light. I guess I am not dying if Tony sees it too.

I decide to screw it and look back at the light. Once my eyes adjust I see that it is a human figure. It is a girl. She smirks before going out of sight to under the ship.

Then the ship starts to move before it goes into something that seems like light speed. The force of the ship moving throws me back in my seat. then we come to a spot and I see earth. Something I thought I had said my goodbye to forever.

The Woman landed the ship outside the Avengers Compound. I see some of the Avengers run out to us. Nebula took Tony outside and told me that she would help me walk out when she came out.

I can here some of the talk, but it is difficult to make it out. Then I hear Nat yell my name and I hear her footsteps run through the ship. Her heels can be heard from everywhere. I see her run over to me. There were tears on her face. I tried to stand but then fell. She caught me and hugged me.

"i was so scared that you died." She said hugging me, saying the words into my shoulder.

"Nat, i don't know what I would have done if you went. where is Wanda and Clint. I want to see them." I say stepping away from the hug, but still is holding on to her arm. 

It seemed like her heart skipped a beat. She swallowed hard and looked away from me.

"no no no, not them too." I say at her.

"I'm sorry Y/n, Wanda dusted, and Clint was with his family and they all dusted. Ever since he has not been found." She said, tears rimming her eyes. Then her eyes squinted at me. " Wait, you said not them too, I thought it was just you and Tony up in space."

I look up at her, tears come out like water falls from my eyes. I try and say his name, my mouth opens but nothing comes out. I close my mouth, only to open it again to try again. This time the words actually come out.

"Peter." my voice is barely above a whisper.  Nat takes one of her hands on covers her mouth to muffle the gasp. She then wraps her arms around me. She rubs my back and sways side to side with me between her arms.

"I'm sorry." She says as she whispers into my shoulder. Her words remind me of peter's last words.

Word count: 1048