49

Your POV

We arrive at school 5 minutes later with 10 minutes to spare. And yes there was a lot of speeding, I take after tony. Peter was freaking out the entire time. I as normal was smiling and freaking him out even more.

I pull into the parking slot and turn off the car. I look over to peter and he was breathing a little heavy. 

" You good there.?" I ask laughing a little.

" You couldn't have drove any faster." he says to me.

" Sorry I didn't feel like I needed to go past 90 mph."

" Dear lord, you have turned really careless after these 5 years." 

" Yea..." I trail off thinking about everything that I did. I look down but I feel a hand go under my chin and turn my head to look at Peter. He leaned in and kissed me. 

The moment ended when there was a bang on the hood of the car. I turned to look at who or what it was and it was the one and only, Flash Thompson.

" Wow wow wow, love birds. Y/n since when do you get the cool cars." Flash said to us. His hand was still on the hood of the car.

" Hands off the car." I send him a glare. He jumps a little bit cause of the last time he got made at me.

" see you are still all tough." Flash comments.

" See you are still a dick." I respond cockily.

" You seem different, more proud and confident." Flash squints his eyes at me. " It is kinda hot." 

I could already tell Peter was getting mad but that really pushed him over the edge. His fist balled up and he was ready to go after Flash but I put my arm in front of him and pushed him back into his seat. I stiffened my arm and put my strength into it and held him back. He tried to push forward but it didn't work cause I am stronger than he is.

" you fighting it won't make it stop. Also you aren't going to get past my arm, we figured this out already." I whisper to him so Flash can't hear. Peter rolled his eyes and looked towards Flash. 

" Flash, just go." I tell him.

" Ughhhhh fine." Flash says walking away, he then caught sight of a group of girls and went on to annoy them.

"  I really with he didn't blip." I say laughing. I took my hand down and unbuckled from my seat. I reached into the back and grabbed my backpack. I noticed Peter wasn't moving really, he unbuckled but didn't go to grab his bag. He was just watching all the people and looking at who came back.

" Hey, don't get all sad on me now, we can do this." I tell him, I see his eyes getting a little teary. 

" I know." He replies dimly. I grab his backpack throw it in his lap and we get out of the car. 

We walk inside and up the stairs hand in hand. We get through the big stairs and Peter starts looking around trying to find Ned. I spot him before Peter so I point it out to him. 

" Hey look." I point out Ned and Peter smiles and walks over to him leaving me in the dust. I had talked with Ned explaining everything over the phone. I look over and see a bunch of kids that were younger than us but are now are age, just walking around. 

A new girl catches my eye, she has blonde hair, a pink backpack, a jean jacket and a skirt with Spider webbing on it. I don't know why I notice it but something just feels off about her. I am probably just a paranoid. 

I look around a bit more and then I see her. I haven't talked to MJ yet and I thought that she didn't blip but I guess not.

I run over to her and she was at her locker. I give her a hug from behind.

" eww, person, get off me." She said prying my arms off of her.

" you would think someone would be more happy to see there best friend after an event like this." I tell her taking my arms off myself and turning back around to walk away knowing she would come back to grab me. 

With in seconds I felt her arms wrap around me and squeeze me tighter than I squeezed her.

" When I didn't hear from you I thought that you didn't blip and I was so sad. And I then I saw on the news that over the five years FlipSwitch was announced as dead I can't believe what you went through. I mean she was your favourite and all. OH sorry, is that a touchy subject for you, I wasn't thinking about what I was saying. I feel bad now." She was talking so fast and going through so many subjects I literally turned around and held her by the sides of her arms just to calm her down.

" Hey, cool down there." I tell her and then put a little smile on my face. She takes a deep breath and  then looks at me and squints her eyes.

" I like you hair, and the little streaks of colour in your hair, kinda like that super hero that was reported that was on the battle field. Some people thought it could have possibly been FlipSwitch but that she had went through... WAIT! " An idea popped into her head and I knew she figured out my secret.

I put my hand on her mouth and pushed her into her locker. 

" Shhhhhhhh." I say and then up walks Peter and Ned. 

" What is going on here." Ned asked. I took my hand down from her face and smiled.

" Oh nothing." I say putting on a tight smile. Peter notices but doesn't do anything.

.

.

.

.

We all walk to our classes. Before we knew it, lunch was already here. Ned and I were at the table first.

" What was that thing with Mj this morning?"Ned questions.

" I will explain later, like after school." 

"Ok...?" Ned says. Soon Peter and Mj come and sit down. Peter went to sit next to me but Mj was too fast and sat next to me before he could. Peter made a little pout on his face and sat next to Ned.

" What is wrong bud." Ned asks Peter.

" I wanted to sit by my girlfriend." Peter says in a sad toddler voice. 

"Oh boohoo, suck it up." Mj responds then sticks out her tongue at Peter. Peter lets out a huff and looks down, trying to act like a child.

" Oh come on, you guys are together all the time." Mj reasons.

" Fineeeeeee." Peter says then takes a bite of his Pizza.

" So I was thinking that Tonight we can all hang out at someone's house, if any of us still have one????" I put out to the group.

" I mean we can all come over to mine." Mj states.

" I mean it works with me, Peter, Ned does that work." I ask them.

" Yea, may is looking for an apartment today." Peter responds.

" My parents shouldn't mind." Ned responds.

" Cool, lets meet by my locker and I can drive us home." I comment.

" Since when did you know how to drive?" Mj asks.

I freak out not wanting to tell them at school that I didn't blip. I wan't going to tell Mj I was a killer, well I will tell Peter and Ned but Mj doesn't need to know yet. I look to Peter for help and he takes charge.

" Oh ummm, you will find out later at your house." Peter says. I face palm. Mj gives us a weird look and then goes back to playing with her food.

Word Count: 1320