30

Your POV

"Y/n?" I hear Peter say and I turn to look at him and He has a nervous look on his face.

"Peter, you say that with a unsure tone. What is wrong." I say back at him.

"How do you know my name, and what did you do with Y/n?" He says with a stern tone.

"Peter, It is me, I don't see what is wrong." I say.

"If it is you, then you obviously haven't looked at your self." Peter says.

I look down and see my suit is all messed up. the colours are black and white. Then I notice my hair is platinum-blonde, and Not wavy. It is perfectly straight and is all of the same length.

I notice my suit mask is up and I take it down. that is when Peter gasps and runs up to me.

"I am sorry, it's just-, you just-, I just-," Peter starts rambling and cutting himself off. He is so nervous and scared.

"Peter, I don't look like myself anymore, it is fine you just didn't recognize me." I say looking up at him with a kind and easing face. then his eyes widened as he looked into my head. "what, what is it Peter."

"Your eyes, they aren't blue anymore. they are red. You look scary." He says hesitantly.

"I guess I am a Demon." I say chuckling. Peter wrapped his hands around me. he leaded in to kiss me but was stopped by Tony yelling.

"no no no. No PDA. we don't need that on a Mission." Tony yells shooting a missile directly in-between us. Peter and I both freak out and jump back.

I go to use my powers and nothing happens. I make the movements with my hands and concentrate. But nothing happens. It just looks like I am flailing my arms around.

"You can't use your powers anymore because you don't have the stone. When it left, you keep all of the extra strength but everything else is gone. Except it gave you something to remember it with. Your red eyes. They don't do anything they look cool." Strange says.

"wait so where is the stone." Quill asks.

"Yea, I Don't have it then who does." I add.

"You didn't Destroy it already did you." Tony asks.

"Will you let me speak, and stop with your comments." Strange yells.

"Sorry." Peter says, being the only one who didn't talk. Well besides the Idiots who are with Quill but they are doing their own thing.

"I have the stone." Strange says and extends his hand and opens it. in it he has the Reality stone.

"Ok so now we have to destroy it." I say.

"Yea well how do you think we are supposed to do that." Quill says walking over to us. Strange came over to me and handed me the Stone. Then he walked away. I felt so weird to hold the thing that was always in my chest, in my hand.

Before I knew it, Tony, Peter, Quill, Shirtless guy and I were standing in a circle trying to come up with a plan. I gotta say I wasn't really listening I was more focused on what strange was doing.

He head was moving really fast moving in every which direction.

"Hey guys, what is strange doing." I say pointing and walking over to him. Everybody stops talking and looks over at him. Tony follows after me.

When I get there i tap on Strange's shoulder and he falls from the levitation he was doing.

"Hey strange you ok?" I ask him.

"Yea," He responds catching his breath a bit.

"What were you doing?" Tony asks.

"I going forward in time to see all the possible futures." He replies.

"How many did you see." I ask.

"14,000,605."

"And how many did we win." Dad hesitantly asks.

"1" Mr Sexy say flatly.

After that we all just stood there in silence for a few minutes contemplating what we need to do.

"Alright, we are going to lose if we don't start doing something." I say getting everyone's attention.

"yea and what is your idea, FlipSwitch." Dad says in a cocky tone.

"I am not FlipSwitch anymore. I am just Y/n, a non superhero." I say with anger in my voice.

"You are still a girl who can beat Spider-man Hand to hand. I call that superhero quality." Peter says.

"Lets not talk about this now." I yell at them. they all lose their attitude and look down at the ground. " Alright we need to destroy the stone so then thanos can't get it. Sooner we do it, the better."

I hold the stone out in front of me and open my hand. The stone was glowing bright red. 

"Alright, the stone needs to be destroyed with something of the same power. Like the Time stone." Peter says.

"That should work, Strange are you up for that." I say looking over at him. He nods and  walks over to them.

"Ok, I will put the stone down in the middle and we will back up and have dr. Strange use his Stone to destroy it." Tony says moving away to form the circle. I go and set the stone down and move away from it.

About 30 seconds later, we were all in a circle and looking at the stone. Almost like a few minutes ago when we did this to me. I see strange get ready and it almost makes me want to close my eyes.

Something that has lived with me my entire life, is just going to get kill. I know it really isn't a person but it has been through everything with me. It is just like they are killing a part of my soul. But I am not going to let my feelings kill half of the universe. Sometimes you have to do a little bit of self sacrifice.

"Ready?" Strange asked everyone. We all nodded, all of us had our suits on fully for protection. Strange was about to start when peter yelled something.

"Stop! Something is going to happen!" Peter yelled.

Before any of us had time to react a cloud of blue smoke formed by the stone. Out walked the Mad Titan. The second I saw him I started spiriting towards the stone.

"God dang it shoes, why did i have to make them heels." I yelled while trying to get there. Thanos gave me a glance and narrowed his eyes. He put the gauntlet up in the air at me. I leaped, trying to grab the stone before him, but before I got there he used the power stone and it threw me flying back.

As i flew back I saw him grab the reality stone and put it on his gauntlet.

I finally hit a wall or something but felt something piercing my stomach. I looked down and saw something stabbing me right through the gut.

"Well that is just great." i say with a small chuckle. The laugh hurts, but my eyes start to get heavy. I look up and see peter running over to me in horror. I lay my head back on the wall I ran into and tried to rest.

Peter arrived next to me.

"Hey hey hey, stay with me now." He say as his mask came off to reveal a teary eyed Peter.

"But Peter, i'm tried." I say coughing up blood. my eyes start to close.

"keep your eyes open, stay strong now. I can't lose you."

"I'm sorry." I say. I see my last glimpse of peter as my breathing starts to slow. Before I know it, I feel myself slipping into the state I was in not even 30 minutes ago.

Word count: 1307